Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control Description
Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control is a treatment that is intended to target and minimize the appearance of stubborn cellulite, while providing a superficial tightening effect to promote a smoother look on the hips and thighs.
Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control is a targeted treatment intended to reduce the signs of stubborn cellulite and prevent future patches of cellulite from popping up all over the body.
This product is touted as the solution for a “beach-chic shape” thanks to its ability to visibly smooth hips, buttocks, and thighs for a slimmer look.
Clarins suggests combining this product with a healthy lifestyle and Clarins’ proven Self-Massage Body Contouring Method for best results. In addition to the intended slimming effect, this formula’s texture also produces an intense feeling of lightness.
For best results, this product should be gently massaged into the problem areas in an upward motion, using large sweeping movements.
This targeted treatment retails for $50.60 per 6.9 oz. of product on only one popular retailer website, however, the distributors may not be verified.
Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control Ingredients
– This ingredient contains theophylline, which is claimed to reduce the look of cellulite. There is no substantial research to back up this claim.
– This ingredient may provide a temporary tightening sensation in the areas the product is applied.
– This ingredient is present to provide a tingling sensation.
Pros and Cons of Clarins Body Lift Cellulite
- This product provides an intense feeling of lightness in due part to its fresh texture.
- Customer reviews indicate that this product provided a firmer look within several weeks.
- Other customer reviews claim they saw a significant improvement in skin’s smoothness.
- This product does not appear to be available for purchase from any reputable retailers.
- There is little substantial evidence to suggest the ingredients intended to address cellulite actually do the job.
- This product is fragranced and contains known skin irritants.
Recommending To Purchase?
No. One of the most obvious issues with this product is the lack of retailers. Popular beauty retailers have stopped selling this product, and it is no longer even available on Clarins’ website. Secondly, this product does not contain any effective, researched ingredients that are known to effectively combat cellulite. The only product that may be effective in the fight against cellulite is caffeine, however, this product also contains sodium benzoate, which renders caffeine ineffective. This product does contain problematic ingredients such as fragrances and several known irritants. One of the irritating ingredients included in this product is menthol, which is simply added to create the illusion that this product is effective. The cost is quite prohibitive for a treatment that is only meant to address one issue. Lastly, Clarins continues to participate in animal testing.
This product is not available on any reputable beauty websites or drugstore websites. It is unclear if you purchase this product whether or not you can obtain a refund if you are not 100% happy with your purchase.