- cleanser reviews
CLINIQUE RINSE-OFF FOAMING CLEANSER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Clinique Foaming Cleanser Description
This is a foaming cleanser made specifically for dry combination and oily skin; it removes dirt, excess oil, impurities and other potential causes of skin problems. It is claimed to work on sunscreen and long-wearing makeup as well. Infused with botanical extracts, it also delivers a soothing comfort that helps reduce inflammation, leaving the skin clean, hydrated and fresh. Read our complete Clinique Foaming Cleanser review to know if this is the right cleanser for your needs.
Clinique believes that great skin can be created. According to its website, this is the first cosmetics brand, offering simple formulations and clinically proven products that are carefully allergy tested. All products from this company are free of fragrance and claim to deliver visible results. Moreover, all formulas are customized specifically for skin type and concern. This is a well-known brand that’s available in most parts of the world and it offers a money back guarantee on all formulations. However, some users were not satisfied and expressed that it did not have a remarkable difference on their skin.
To use Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser, lather between your palms and use lukewarm water to gently massage all over your face for several seconds, beforerinsing thoroughly and then drying your skin. Follow with your toner and then moisturizer.
One container (5 oz.) of this skin cleanser is being sold online for $20.50.
CLINIQUE FOAMING CLEANSER INGREDIENTS
- Botanical Extracts: This is the only active ingredient mentioned on the Clinique website but the specific extracts are not stated. It supposedly has a soothing effect on the skin that reduces inflammation, which decreases the risk of adverse effects.
- Glycerin: It is a humectant that works by drawing moisture into skin, keeping it hydrated. It helps make the skin softer, smoother and plumper.
- Butylene Glycol: It is used in literally thousands of skin care and personal care products. One of the reasons for such wide adoption is that this chemical is relatively cheap, and because it has such a wide variety of effects on the skin. For example, it’s commonly formulated into moisturizers, acne creams. However it is a chemical & may cause skin irritation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: It is a well-known humectant that can hold up to 1,000 times its water weight. This is an effective skin moisturizer that makes it plump and soft as well.
CLINIQUE FOAMING CLEANSER pros
- It contains soothing botanicals that help reduce the risk of adverse reactions but also may cause irritation.
- Clinique offers returns or exchanges to unsatisfied customers.
CLINIQUE FOAMING CLEANSER cons
- There’s no detailed information available on its active ingredients.
- It contains a number of chemicals that can cause adverse reactions
- There are reports that it can cause skin irritation or even trigger acne.
- Some customer reviews say it is not really very effective.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser is a good formulation from a popular skincare brand. There are positive customer reviews online and Clinique offers a refund or exchange to all unsatisfied customers. The main problem is the lack of information provided regarding its active ingredients. It is mentioned that this product uses soothing botanicals, but there are none that are mentioned on its ingredients list. Take note that there are reports that it can cause adverse effects, specifically skin irritationon those who have sensitive skin. It is still worth trying although there are safer and more effective options that are being sold on the market.
All Clinique products can be returned for a refund or exchange.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: