- The Best Face Masks Review
CLINIQUE TURNAROUND REVITALIZING FACIAL
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
CLINIQUE TURNAROUND REVITALIZING FACIAL
According to the manufacturer Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Instant Facial is a fast-acting, but gentle facial that offers high-quality care at home. Removes dead skin cells to encourage higher turnover for more youthful skin, firmer texture, and overall revitalization. This oil-free mask can be used by people of all skin types to restore the skin’s glow.
In this Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Instant Facial Review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Instant Facial exfoliates the skin and provides high-quality facials in the home. The facial is produced and distributed by Clinique, known all over the world for the quality of skincare, fragrance, and make-up products.
Though you may find the claims about this product line to be quite spectacular on the company website, you are also likely to come across some negative Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Instant Facial Review online, which suggest that the product doesn’t deliver stellar results.
The facial is sold in containers of 2.5 fluid oz for $38.
CLINIQUE TURNAROUND REVITALIZING INSTANT FACIAL INGREDIENTS
- Dimethicone: Skin protectant and conditioner. Acts as an anti-foaming agent and is known to protect skin from conditions such as redness (contact dermatitis).However, this coating property can also trap dirt, sebum and bacteria, resulting in skin irritation and clogged pores.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that keeps products from becoming dehydrated. But one of the likeliest side effects from this chemical is the potential for skin irritation.
- Glycerin: Moisturizer that prevents dehydration in skin. May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Salicylic Acid: From the willow bark tree. A beta hydroxy acid known for its skin-exfoliating abilities, its effectiveness as an acne treatment, and ability to soothe skin. Decreases the size of pores and has healing abilities that are similar to that of aspirin.
CLINIQUE TURNAROUND REVITALIZING INSTANT FACIAL PROS
- As per the claims made by the manufacturer Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Instant Facial is oil-free and suitable for all types of skin.
- Manufactured and sold by a reputable brand./li>
CLINIQUE TURNAROUND REVITALIZING INSTANT FACIAL CONS
- Some reviewers felt the diatomaceous earth in the product was abrasive on their skin.
- Reports that can support the claims made about the product are not provided by the product’s official website.
- Includes salicylic acid, which is beneficial but also contains some of the components found in aspirin. This can set off allergies in people who are sensitive to aspirin.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Instant Facial offers customers the chance to give themselves facials that exfoliate the skin and leave it feeling replenished. Though the product is meant to be used on all skin types, it can be harsh on some people because it contains diatomaceous earth as well as alumina. This could put unnecessary wear on the skin if not massaged with care.
Clinique offers a money-back guarantee on any product purchased from their official website. Customers must inquire about return or exchange policies with other counters or retailers.