- hyaluronic acid serum reviews
Derma E Hydrating Serum Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Derma E Hydrating Serum Description
A formula that claims to deeply moisturize and re-plump skin, Derma E Hydrating Serum is said to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles too. This intensive skin treatment serum provides the skin with a surge of nutrients that hydrate skin and encourage water retention. It uses hyaluronic acid, which is called “nature’s moisture magnet,” an ingredient that’s been shown to hold up to 1,000 times its water weight. This formula is infused with vitamin C as well, a clinically proven anti-aging antioxidant that’s known to have many skin benefits.
Derma E is a company that started with a vision of creating a skin care line that’s a perfect combination of modern science, technology and the world of proven natural and organic ingredients. It now offers a range of products that use the purest blend of botanicals, vitamins, antioxidants and other skin beneficial ingredients. The company is not known but most feedback on its products is positive.
To use Derma E Hydrating Serum, apply a thin layer on your entire face and neck using gentle, upward strokes. It can be used alone or combined with other hydrating formulas.
One 60 ml container of this moisturizer is being sold online for $29.50.
Derma E Hydrating Serum Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid: This is one of the most effective humectants and it is substantially proven to be effective. As a matter of fact, it can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water; it delivers intense hydration that promotes soft, smooth and youthful-looking skin.
- Vitamin C with Amino Acids: Also known as ascorbic acid, this potent antioxidant can neutralize premature aging-causing free radicals. Moreover, there’s proof that it can also boost collagen synthesis, which helps restore the skin’s smoothness and elasticity. There are studies that show vitamin C can treat hyperpigmentation problems as well. The amino acids added are for nourishing skin and helping it achieve optimal health.
Derma E Hydrating Serum Advantages
- 100% vegan, paraben-free, cruelty-free and it doesn’t contain common skin irritants
- There’s a 30 day money back guarantee for all Derma E products
- It contains a proven anti-aging antioxidant plus amino acids
- Hyaluronic acid, the primary ingredient is one of the most powerful moisturizers
- There are good reviews from users who have tried it
Derma E Hydrating Serum Disadvantages
- No clinical study proves its anti-aging claims
- Many reviews say it isn’t very effective in reducing wrinkles
- It can cause adverse reactions, specifically skin irritation and acne
- The scent is synthetic according to some users
- This formula doesn’t wear well under makeup
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Derma E Hydrating Serum is nothing special as a moisturizing and anti-aging formula. In fact, there are many better formulations at this price range. Take note that the best moisturizers also offer SPF protection (ideally SPF 30), and the most effective formulas for reducing fine lines and wrinkles using proven peptides. It is worth a try because there’s a 30 day money back guarantee for all Derma E products, but there are definitely more effective options available on the market.
This product comes with a 30 day money back guarantee when purchased from the Derma E website.
When the skin begins to mature, the use of a rich, deeply-penetrating treatment is essential. Many moisturizers contain ingredients that condition and moisturize the skin, but those which actually reach the skin cells deep below the surface are the most effective. Encouraging the production of natural oils is also important as is finding a moisturizing treatment that provides a protective barrier on the skin to keep oils and moisture locked in. Using products with these ingredients ensures the skin has a plumped, smooth and line-free appearance, even as it continues to age.
Below you'll find some of the best Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: