- The Best Face Exfoliators Review
DERMA E MICRODERMABRASION SCRUB WITH DEAD SEA SALT REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Derma e microdermabrasion scrub DESCRIPTION
DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub With Dead Sea Salt is marketed as a exfoliating face scrub that uses a blend of sea salt and volcanic sand to sweep away dead skin and other impurities.
In this review we’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub With Dead Sea Salt uses a combination of proven exfoliating ingredients to sweep away dull, dead skin and other imperfections. Using a combination of dead sea salt and volcanic sand, this scrub buffs away imperfections, reducing the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
For best results, you may apply this scrub to wet or dry skin. Although there is no information regarding how frequently you may use this product, you can likely use it several times per week depending on your skin’s reaction. Be sure to follow up with your preferred moisturizer and an SPF of at least 30 for optimum anti-aging results.
DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub With Dead Sea Salt retails for $32.50 per 2.0 fl. oz. of product on several well known skincare retailer websites.
Derma e microdermabrasion scrub INGREDIENTS
- Volcanic Sand: Also known as pumice, this exfoliating ingredient sweeps away dead, dull skin and other impurities.
- Stearic Acid: This ingredient helps to remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin. However it may cause skin irritation.
- Lemon Extract: It is also an astringent and toner although many individuals are sensitive to this component, which can cause instant irritation of the skin.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. However it causes skin rashes.
Derma e microdermabrasion scrub pros
- This exfoliating product is affordable.
- This product uses ingredients to sweep away dead, dry skin.
- This exfoliator contains hydrating ingredients to prevent dryness and irritation but its not clinically proven.
Derma e microdermabrasion scrub cons
- This exfoliating product contains fragrant ingredients, which may cause some irritation.
- Some customers claim this scrub was too harsh for their sensitive skin.
- Customers have found cheaper options that provide the same results and contain many of the same ingredients.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub With Dead Sea Salt claims that its unique combination of sea salt and volcanic sand can deeply exfoliate the skin and even provide you with anti-aging benefits. Although this may sound like the perfect product to add into your weekly skincare routine, there are several issues we’d like to address before you consider purchasing this item. Although this product claims to reverse the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and clogged pores there are customers that believe these claims are overstated.
This product can effectively sweep away dead skin, however, they don’t see many results on top of that. Additionally, this product may smell good, but those fragrant ingredients will likely cause irritation for those with sensitive skin. We’d recommend continuing your search for an exfoliating scrub that skips on the potential irritants and is suitable for all skin types.
DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub With Dead Sea Salt is sold on several very well known skincare retailer websites. These sites have quite reasonable return policies. If, for any reason, you are not happy with your product simply return it with proof of purchase within 30 days for a full refund. After 30 days you may return this product for store credit.
While exfoliating the skin does not have to be done on a daily basis, it should be performed on a regular basis in order to keep the skin free of dead skin cells which contribute to a dull, poorly textured skin surface. With any exfoliator it is important to choose one suitable for your skin type, particularly if skin is sensitive or prone to breakouts. An exfoliator that is gentle yet effective, clearing the pores but maintaining moisture is preferable.
Below you'll find some of the best Exfoliating Body Scrub formulations on the market in our opinion: