- cleanser reviews
ELF EYE MAKEUP REMOVER BALM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
ELF Eye Makeup Remover Balm Description
This eye makeup remover stick is very gentle when it comes to dissolving your makeup. It almost works instantly. By using the stick formula it can easily glide across your lid to remove mascara and any kind of hard to diminish eye makeup. Leaving your face feeling fresh and reducing the risk of fine lines. In this ELF Makeup Remover Balm ReviewI’ll be walking you through everything you need to know about this product so you can make an informed choice if you decide to purchase this product in the future.
E.l.f. was founded in 2004 with a simple mission make luxurious beauty products available to everyone. Since then, this brand has become one of the fastest growing beauty companies in the united states.
Simply use clean fingers with a small amount of product, apply it to your face and you’ll start to notice your makeup rubbing off. Take a warm washcloth and clean your face of the makeup residue. Gently pat dry. You can use this product daily as a makeup remover all over your face. If drying of the skin occurs, use a daily moisturizer afterwards. However this product might be a bit rough at first when you start using it for first time.
E.L.F. Eye makeup remover balm retails for $4.00 per product on several very well known skincare retailer websites.
ELF EYE MAKEUP REMOVER BALM INGREDIENTS
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Used to help dissolve makeup naturally while not drying out or stripping your natural oils. Often used as cooking oil and as a cosmetic ingredient, this oil is similar to sunflower oil. It is rich in linoleic acid, which can help improve skin texture. It cleanses pores and helps reduce rashes and acne.
- Grapefruit Seed Oil: Contains vitamins A, C, and E. Contains abundant sources of antioxidants that protect the skin from pollutants, free radicals that damage the skin, promote the skin’s healing responses, and encourages skin cell turnover. May be rendered ineffective by some preservatives.
- Caffeine: It is well-known for getting rid of excess water that is retained under the skin to address puffiness and dark circles, but in some cases, it can’t deliver considerable results.
- Butylene Glycol: It is used in literally thousands of skin care and personal care products. One of the reasons for such wide adoption is that this chemical is relatively cheap, and because it has such a wide variety of effects on the skin. For example, it’s commonly formulated into moisturizers, acne creams.
ELF EYE MAKEUP REMOVER BALM ADVANTAGES
- This product is very cheap and affordable.
- This product comes in a stick formula so it’s not messy and you can use it directly on your lids.
ELF EYE MAKEUP REMOVER BALM DISADVANTAGES
- This product might take some getting use to and might be too rough at first when you start applying it directly to soft tissues around your eye.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- Claims to be proven but it was not tested by an independent laboratory.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Because this product is so difficult to use, and even though the price balances out some of the issue when purchasing this product, it might just overall be a waste of money when there are so many options out there on the market. For this reason I’m out.
When purchasing skincare products and beauty products, typically the return policy is listed on the website you purchase the product from, but it’s safe to say that if they do have a return policy it will be active for thirty days since you bought the product. Be aware that many individuals are selling products that are not through official brand websites, so not all policies will be the same. We suggest when buying a new product to make sure that you’re purchasing the product from a trusted brand, not some third party retailer. If you want to learn more about a product and it’s return policy, we suggest that you reach out to the brands customer service line and speak to them about the issues you’re facing with the product.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: