- vitamin c serum reviews
Emerginc Vitamin C Serum Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
EmerginC Vitamin C Serum is marketed as a liquid gel serum that is intended for all skin types, and contains a high concentration of Vitamin C, which is meant to fight free radical damage, promote collagen production, and improve skin tone.
EmerginC Vitamin C Serum is touted as one of the most stable, high concentration Vitamin-C liquid gel serums on the market today.
Intended for all skin types, this serum fights against free-radicals to prevent further damage to your skin, which might cause signs of aging. This product also improves skin texture and reduces pigmentation problems.
For best results, use EmerginC Vitamin C Serum morning and night during your skin care routine. Apply a small amount of EmerginC Vitamin C Serum to cleansed skin. Keep this product in a cool, dry place for maximum stability. Follow up with your preferred moisturizer and SPF during the day.
EmerginC Vitamin C Serum retails for $83.00 per 1 oz. on emerginC’s own website and several other unaffiliated online distributors.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (12%): A relatively new derivative of Vitamin C, is considered to be a very stable ingredient with powerful antioxidant benefits.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: This ingredient is typically used for UV protection and collagen production.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: This ingredient is an oil soluble form of Vitamin C, which provides free-radical fighting powers and antioxidants.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin works to block free-radicals from the body, which play a big role in the aging process.
- Vitamin F: This ingredient plays a role in skin regeneration.
- Ginseng Complex: This ingredient also plays a role in skin regeneration.
- This product is claimed to be one of the most stable, high-concentration Vitamin C serums on the market.
- This serum is intended for all skin types.
- This product multi-tasks by addressing signs of aging and preventing future signs of aging.
- This product is prohibitively expense for a serum.
- Customers claim this formula is very sticky and does not absorb easily into the skin.
- Many customer reviews indicate that customers did not see a positive change to their skin.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
There are several issues with this product, starting with the price. For $83.00 you’re only receiving 1 oz. of serum. This price is certainly prohibitive for anyone on a budget. In addition to the price issue, customers seem to have an issue with the product itself and the reactions their skin have to it. Several customers indicated in their reviews that this serum broke out their skin and caused irritation. There are plenty of serums on the market today that contain stable ingredients, and cost a much more reasonable amount of money.
EmerginC states that their customer’s satisfaction is very important to them. If you are unhappy with your product, you may return it within 30 days of purchasing, provided the item is more than 2/3 full. Unfortunately, you may not be able to experience the full range of a product’s full capabilities after only using a 1/3 of the bottle.
While some wear and tear on the skin is natural as it ages, much of the damage is caused by harmful factors such as oxidative stress and free radicals. The use of powerful antioxidants has become particularly popular over the recent years as they not only protect the skin cells but also make them more resilient to future attacks. Using a cream or serum containing ingredients known to have antioxidant properties is vital and when applied on a regular basis will create a more youthful, firmer and overall healthier appearance in the skin.
Below you'll find some of the best Vitamin C Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: