- The Best Face Toners Review
SKINCEUTICALS EQUALIZING TONER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
EQUALIZING TONER Description
SkinCeuticals Equalizing Toner provides your skin with skin smoothening, pore refining, toning, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory benefits for a healthier, better-looking skin.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
SkinCeuticals Equalizing Toner is a pore refining, skin tightening formula made specially for use by people with oily skin types. It is an oil-free, non-greasy formula that provides your skin with skin smoothening, pore refining, toning, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory benefits for a healthier, better-looking skin.
This product must be incorporated with your daily and nightly skin care routine. After cleansing, apply generously on a cotton and spread to your face, neck and chest in upward strokes to get more of the product blended well into your skin.
SkinCeuticals Equalizing Toner, US $34 for 6.8 fl.oz., for a pH balanced and tighter skin that is free from oil and rid of grease.
EQUALIZING TONER Ingredients
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids: Gently lift the outermost layer of your skin and eliminate it, stimulating faster collagen production at higher levels, eventually forcing your skin to turnover and for a newer, younger skin layer to emerge and surface
- Aloe Vera: Has surface building properties that helps restore your skin’s lipid barrier to improve your skin’s protective function, eventually causing your skin to even out and become more resilient and better resist damage and signs of skin aging.It may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Chamomile Extract: Has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and calm irritated skin, and astringent properties that brightens your overall complexion
- Rosemary Extract: Support the pore refining functions of this formula while also lending its anti-inflammatory properties to help manage skin irritations
EQUALIZING TONER Pros
- This product is specially formulated to even out the tone and complexion of oily skin types.
- The manufacturer guarantees this product to be oil-free and will not cause oily skin types to grease.
- The formula is infused with pore refining ingredients combined with anti-inflammatory ingredients that soothe and calm irritated skin.
- With regular use, your skin takes on a blemish-free and brighter complexion, and becomes better protected from environmental factors that cause aging and damages to your skin.
EQUALIZING TONER Cons
- Despite the company’s assurance of a fragrance-free formula, this product is made with natural ingredients, like orange oil, used for fragrance but which can be irritating to your skin.
- This product is fairly priced for quantity, although the quality of the formula may not really make this buy a bargain.
- This product uses parabens and phenoxyethanol as preservatives, chemicals that can accumulate in the body and which, at toxic levels, can cause hormonal dysfunctions and brain damage, respectively.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
If your skin goal is not really to refine your pores but just to relieve your skin from mild irritations. SkinCeuticals Equalizing Toner fails to identify the concentration of AHA used, which becomes suspect that it may not even be at levels good enough to exfoliate your skin. If you want to encourage skin renewal and rejuvenation, you must demand for from your toner and this product’s formula is far from providing you what you really need.
There is no money back guarantee mentioned on its official website.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: