- anti aging serum reviews
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Erasa XEP-30 is made by BioMimetic Laboratories, and it is meant to improve skin’s firmness and texture, and relaxes the muscles to give it a taut feel without the “frozen” look one gets with Botox.
Erasa XEP-30 is an anti-aging concentrate that is supposed to help relax the surface of the skin and lessens appearance of lines and wrinkles, including deep expression and frown lines. It boasts of having the good effects of a Botox injection which is the tighter feel and taut look, but without the stiffness or “frozen” result. The website claims it has received awards from magazines and TV shows for its ground-breaking results on the skin which can rival that of the more invasive Botox. It contains a tri-peptide complex that makes the product even more effective and in collaboration with a unique delivery system, the ingredients reach the deeper layers which in turn erase the deeper lines that are brought about by daily facial movements like repeated expressions.
With all the popularity Erasa XEP-30 has gotten, there have been user reviews claiming it dries up the skin and results to peeling. Erasa XEP-30 responds back to this by saying the product should be used in conjunction with a moisturizer to avoid such occurrence.
Erasa XEP-30 has about 20-30 ingredients, so I will just enumerate some below:
- Cyclopentasiloxane: acts as a lubricant and delivery agent
- Polysilicone-11: Liquid silicone emollient useful for skin and hair care products
- Dimethyl Isosorbide: a solvent that increases the solubility of many different active ingredients and increases their penetration
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer: gives a silky, creamy feel to the finished product
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: a peptide compound that is used in skin care to decrease the appearance of wrinkles
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52: a blend of fatty acids and amino acids that have skin-restoring ability
- Pamitoyl Heptapeptide-18: a peptide that firms skin
- Promotes skin elasticity and fights lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes dark spots and under eye circles
- Relaxes skin muscles to give a more youthful look
- Website shows awards won for the product
- 30-day 100% money back guarantee with return of the bottle
- Can be bought online directly from the site
- The Botox-like effect of relaxed muscles without the stiff or frozen look seems a little too good to be true
- Causes the skin to be really dry
Recommending to Purchase?
It seems like everyone wants the smoothing effects of Botox, but very few people are actually willing to commit. Erasa XEP-30 claims to emulate Botox-like results, it doesn’t come with the high price tag or permanently frozen look that women are afraid of. Unfortunately, Erasa’s claims are a bit too good to be true. The only treatment that can actually smooth over wrinkles and provide that signature frozen look is Botox itself. This product is rather overpriced for a treatment that can’t deliver on its promises. Customers also claim this anti-aging cream causes the skin to dry out and become irritated. This is certainly problematic for those trying to combat wrinkles and under eye circles. Dryness can exacerbate the look of fine lines and wrinkles and is just an added issue on top of your existing concerns. We’d recommend continuing your search for an anti-aging treatment, which can deliver realistic promises and contains well-researched, proven ingredients.
There is a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product. Refunds will be made only if the product was purchased through its product website.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: