- sunscreen reviews
FARMACY GREEN SCREEN REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
FARMACY GREEN SCREEN DESCRIPTION
The Farmacy Green Screen spf is described as a non-greasy sunscreen that creates a barrier on the skin which protects it from UV rays and other environmental stressors and prevent photoaging in the long run. In addition to that, it can protect the skin from free radicals that are emitted by laptops and phones. However, there are no clinical studies that can support the latter claim. It also helps maintain the healthy and youthful appearance of the skin.
For best results, apply the sunscreen daily. You can apply it over your moisturizer or under makeup.
This Farmacy Green Screen review is a must-read if you are planning to buy this product!
Farmacy Beauty is a skin care company that was founded by Mark Veeder. Veeder was the one who discovered the skin benefits of Echinacea GreenEnvy, a patented variant of Echinacea purpurea. This ingredient form the foundation of all the products manufactured by Farmacy beauty. The Farmacy Promise states that none of their products will be tested on animals. Their formulations will also not contain artificial coloring, formaldehyde, and parabens.
The Broad Spectrum Sunscreen was released in the market in May 2017. The company claims that they have formulated their product to protect the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays and leaves it healthy, more even and youthful looking. However, no user studies have been provided to prove such claim.
FARMACY GREEN SCREEN INGREDIENTS
- 5.82% Zinc Oxide: This is considered to be a non-toxic sunscreen ingredient that can prevent photodamage and burns. Allergic reaction to this ingredient may lead to rash, swelling and itching of the skin.
- 2.4% Titanium Dioxide: This protects the skin from both the UVA and UVB rays of the sun. It also acts as a lubricant, whitening and thickening agent in most formulations. However, there is a chance that this may cause irritation and redness.
- Echinacea GreenEnvy: This is a patented ingredient that can protect collagen levels from breakdown and promotes a more even complexion of the skin.
- Marigold Extracts: These are effective in treating dermatitis, swelling, redness, and itchiness. It can also promote the healing of the wounds in the skin.
Farmacy Green Screen pros
- The sunscreen is free of artificial coloring, parabens, and formaldehyde but it contains phenoxyethanol which is a known cytotoxic agent.
- This was not tested on animals.
- It protects the skin from both UVA and UVB rays.
Farmacy Green Screen cons
- Some users associated the use of this product with acne breakouts.
- The sunscreen contains alcohol that may dry the skin.
- According to users, this leaves a white streak on the skin after application.
- The price is quite high for a sunscreen.
- Some users experienced skin dryness when they used the product.
Farmacy Green Screen Price & Quantity?
A 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) tube of Farmacy Green Screen is available for a price of USD 36. It is available in both the official Farmacy Beauty websites and other third party retailer sites.
Should You Buy It?
The selling point of this product is that it also protects the skin from the harmful effects of blue light (the light form laptops and computers). While this claim seems really amazing, it is not backed up by any clinical or consumer study which makes it quite unreliable.
The people who have already used this sunscreen encountered many issues while using it—thick consistency, difficult application, white streaks and bad chemical odor.
We recommend that you choose a sunscreen that has been proven effective by clinical studies and user reviews. Keep in mind that it is the health of your skin that is at stake so you should make sure that the sunscreen you will use really works.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
The company provides a money back guarantee on all purchases of Farmacy Green Screen Sunscreen. All items bought from the company website must be returned directly to the company. Items purchased from retailer sites should be returned to the retailer. The company will give you a full refund, and they will also cover the shipping and handling fees for the return.
Products that perform double-duty, such as working to protect against UV rays in the form of a tinted moisturizer are always a good idea. Not only do they have multiple benefits but are more convenient to use than having to apply several products. It is still important for the consumer to check exactly what protection any sunscreen-containing cream offers and how often it needs to be applied in order to fully protect the skin from the aging and damaging UV rays.
Below you'll find some of the Best Sunscreen formulations on the market in our opinion: