- face mask reviews
FILORGA SCRUB AND MASK REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
FILORGA SCRUB AND MASK DESCRIPTION
Used to transform skin with an innovative treatment that will give oxygen to the skin to banish dull and dry complexions.
In this Filorga scrub and mask review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product.
We’ve gathered this information from experience and customers who have written thorough reviews about their personal experiences with a product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
FILORGA was founded in 1978 by Michel Tordjman, a French doctor of aesthetic medicine, with a fascination for cellular biology. Michel Tordjman pioneered NCTF , New Cellular Treatment Factor, a unique inject able solution that prevents, slows and corrects the effects of skin ageing.
Spread this product over our skin and massage the product into the skin. Once the product is evenly spread, let it rest for a minute while bubbles begin to form. After ten minutes you can rinse off the mask with water. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. We’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
FILORGA SCRUB AND MASK INGREDIENTS
- Citric Acid: Used mostly for a rich exfoliant that helps strip your skin of excess oil. Should not be used on those who have dry skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This keeps the skin hydrated, plump and soft for long. However, it may also result to redness and itching.
- Butylene Glycol: It is used in literally thousands of skin care and personal care products. One of the reasons for such wide adoption is that this chemical is relatively cheap, and because it has such a wide variety of effects on the skin. For example, it’s commonly formulated into moisturizers, acne creams. However it is a chemical & may cause skin irritation.
- Parfum: Used commonly in products as a perfume or fragrance.
FILORGA SCRUB AND MASK ADVANTAGES
- This product is supposed to work well for those who have any skin type. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- This product will buff away dead skin cells.
- Exfoliates your skin for a clean and texture free finish.
FILORGA SCRUB AND MASK DISADVANTAGES
- This product uses citric acid which is generally used to strip the skin of excess oil, should not be used on those who have dry skin.
- The ingredients used in this product may cause redness, itching and irritation.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
We will not be recommending this product because of the lack of transparency between the brand and the customer. This brand claims this product will work well for any skin type, but it has caused some major problems for those who have dry skin. Which is the main reason while we will not be able to recommend this product.
The policy agreement for this brand states that you need to make sure that you check your order and items upon receiving them before you open the products, to make sure that they are the correct order. If you come across any problems you need to contact the brand immediately so they can investigate the issues at hand.