- The Best Facial Cleanser Review
DR. DENNIS GROSS HYALURONIC MOISTURE CUSHION REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
DR. DENNIS GROSS HYALURONIC MOISTURE CUSHION DESCRIPTION
Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion is marketed as a lightweight, yet effective, moisturizer that infuses the skin with hyaluronic acid. This moisturizer plumps up the look of dry, tired looking skin with each use.
We, would love to recommend you this product reviews, where you can see all the inside details and facts about the products, In this review you’ll be eligible to see all the possible positive and negative point about the product, which will help you to decide whether you have to buy this product or not. Read out detailed information about Neutrogena Moisture Night Cream review and let’s get started!
Many moisturizers can leave your skin feeling congested, heavy, and greasy. Luckily Dr. Dennis has come out with a lightweight, yet effective, solution in the form of their Gross Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion. As per the claims made by the manufacturer this moisturizer uses hyaluronic acid to plump up the look of dehydrated, undernourished skin.
Upon first application, you’ll notice your skin is much more dewy, soft to the touch, and pleasantly hydrated.
For best results the manufacturer suggests to apply an even layer of Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion to your cleansed, toned skin. This product may be used up to two times per day, during your morning and evening skincare routines. Be sure to use an SPF of at least 30 during the day for optimum anti-aging benefits.
Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion retails for $58.00 per 1.7 fl. oz. of product on several very well known skincare retailer websites.
DR. DENNIS GROSS HYALURONIC MOISTURE CUSHION INGREDIENTS
- Rose-hip: An herb that’s popularly used in aromatherapy, it is also beneficial to the skin because of its high antioxidant content. Some studies have found that it can help strengthen the capillaries and slow down skin aging. However can cause increased sun sensitivity, skin redness, and allergic reactions
- Avocado Oil: It is used for your skin, like moisturizing dry hands or acting as a natural sunblock. Although Avocado effects on skin are adverse leading to terrible skin issues with allergies being the major effect. Symptoms of allergy are hives, itching, redness in skin or eczema
- Sesame: Sesame seeds may also have some adverse effects on your skin. If you eat too much of them in your food or use products containing good amounts of sesame seed oil, you might end up developing skin rashes along with itching and redness
- Wheat Germ Oil: Wheat-germ oil is readily absorbed by your skin, which makes it an effective moisturizer and an appropriate topical treatment.
DR. DENNIS GROSS HYALURONIC MOISTURE CUSHION ADVANTAGES
- This moisturizer absorbs easily into the skin and doesn’t leave behind a greasy residue.
- The manufacturer claims that this product uses proven ingredients to plump up the look of dehydrated skin.
- This product claims to improve the skin’s elasticity and prevent dryness. However you may slight feel the burning sensation!
DR. DENNIS GROSS HYALURONIC MOISTURE CUSHION DISADVANTAGES
- This moisturizer is a bit pricey, particularly for anyone on a budget
- This product contains silicones and polymers, which are two ingredients people tend to avoid.
- This product contains synthetic fragrance and at least one comedogenic ingredient.
- This product leads to hives and itchiness!
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion claims that it can bind moisture to the skin, and leave your face feeling hydrated all day without leaving a heavy, greasy film. Although this may sound like the perfect remedy for your parched skin, there are several issues we’d like to address before you consider purchasing.
This moisturizer may actually cause more harm than good. This product contains at least one comedogenic ingredient in the form of coconut fruit extract. Coconut is known for its tendency to clog up pores and cause adverse issues on the skin, such as excess oil production and breakouts.
Additionally, this product contains several fragrant ingredients and synthetic fragrance. Ingredients such as these should not be applied to the delicate skin on the face, as they often cause dryness, irritation, and other problems, particularly for those with sensitive skin.
We’d recommend continuing your search for a moisturizer that suits your budget and does not contain any unnecessary irritants in the form of fragrant ingredients.
Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion is available for sale on Dr. Dennis Gross’ own website and several other very well known skincare retailer websites. These sites have quire reasonable return policies. If, for any reason, you’re unhappy with your product, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund. Be sure to include proof of purchase, otherwise you may receive store credit.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: