Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Description
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment is one of Fresh’s best-selling lip care products. It intensely nourishes the lips to give it moisture and hydration. It has SPF15 that protects the lips from UV damage. It is most notably known for its sublime texture that can be easily applied. This lip treatment has a mild citrusy flavor that many users have enjoyed over the years.
The benefits of Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment include preventing dryness and chapped lips. It protects the lips from harmful elements and promotes skin cell growth and recovery. The manufacturer promises that this lip treatment gives up to 6hours of hydrated lips. It leaves the skin a soft, smooth, and velvety texture. However, this product is plainly formulated with sugar and does not offer other values.
If you are curious about how this product will help your dry lip problems, continue reading this post to the end for more information about it.
Fresh takes pride in their naturally formulated skin and lip care products that are loved by many users. They started as a small apothecary in 1991 at Boston and was most notably known for their Oval Soap. From their small start with the Oval Soap, they are now known for many other skin care products that are made with natural ingredients. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
It was in 2009 when they started their Sugar Lip Treatment with SPF, and from there, it has now available in many different colors. It gives helps repair cells, and give It moisture and protection against sun damage. Applying it over the lips gives instant result and a mild shine. However, this stick leaves a heavy feeling on top of the lips.
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Ingredients
Lev and Lina carefully select the ingredients they use with every product they create. This lip balm is formulated with the following ingredients:
– This, perhaps, is the simplest moisturizing ingredient used in skin and lip care products. It hydrates the cells without causing skin irritation.
Jojoba Seed Oil
– To make sure that the lips are thoroughly hydrated, they used Jojoba Seed Oil as a moisturizing ingredient. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
– This wax leaves a smooth and velvety finish to the lips. However, also leaves a heavy feeling on the lips.
– This oil adds more hydration to the skin cells to prevent cracked and chapped lips. However, people with an allergy to ragweed may get a reaction to this.
Pros and Cons of Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
- This product is made with simple ingredients that won’t likely cause skin irritation but may cause allergic reactions.
- This lip treatment provides hydration and UV protection to the lips.
- This gives the lip a smooth and finish, however, it may give a little heavy feeling on the lips.
- The price of this lip treatment is quite expensive for the simple ingredients used in its formulation.
- This lip treatment contains carnauba wax that gives a heavy layer to the lips.
- This product has alcohol in its formulation.
- The manufacturer included fragrance in the formulation.
- It contains commercial and household grade chemicals.
Price & Quantity
A:Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 can be bought at their official website for $24. This lip balm is available in 4.3g quantities and is also offered in many other colors and hues.
Should You Buy It?
A:This product promises to relieve the lips of dehydration and protect it from sun damage. Although they clearly campaign and claim to provide this benefit, other cheaper brands also offer the same results.
If you carefully check the ingredients list, you will notice the presence of linalool and limonene. Many natural and organic manufacturers are turning away from these chemicals as they may not be completely safe to be used on the lips.
Lastly, it has alcohol and fragrance on the ingredients list. Alcohol does the opposite of hydrating and may leave the lips chapped. Overall, we recommend you look for a more affordable version of this product that has lesser ingredients that pose a risk for dehydration and long-term unintended results.
Does It Come With A Guarantee?
A:Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 from their physical and online store has a 60-day manufacturer’s guarantee. If you are not happy or you changed your mind, you can return it to them for a cash or store credit refund.