- The Best Sunscreen Reviews
HAWAIIAN TROPIC AFTER SUN MOISTURIZER COOLING GEL REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Hawaiian tropic after sun cooling gel description
Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturizer Cooling Gel is an after-sun product that uses Lidocaine that can relieve issues that are associated with sunburn. It delivers comfort and removes the sting out of the burn upon application. Lastly, it also soothes, nourishes and comforts sunburnt skin. This Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Cooling Gel Review will give you all the information that you should know about this product!
Hawaiian Tropic is a popular American Brand of suntan products that are sold all around the world. But their products are widely available in the United States. Founded by Ron Rice in 1969, the company is now the biggest producer of sun care items all over the world. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
For best results, apply a small amount of the cooling gel to sunburnt areas for not more than 3 to 4 times a day. If you plan on using this on children under 6 months, it would be best if you would consult with a medical professional place.
The product is no longer listed on the official Hawaiian Tropic website. Because of this, you can only purchase the gel from third-party retailer sites.
Hawaiian tropic after sun cooling gel INGREDIENTS
- 0.8% Lidocaine: This is an anesthetic that can block the nerve signals in the body. When used topically, it can reduce the discomfort and pain that is associated with sunburn, insect bites, burns and scratches.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice: This ingredient is well known for its ability to reduce inflammation in the skin. In addition to that, it has soothing and calming properties that can help heal and comfort irritated and damaged skin.
- Comfrey (Allantoin) Root: This is mucilaginous and can help heal wounds and decrease the flaking and dryness of the skin.
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
Hawaiian tropic after sun cooling gel pros
- The cooling gel is free of parabens. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- It facilitates the healing process of the sunburnt skin.
- It can deliver instant cooling effect to the skin.
Hawaiian tropic after sun cooling gel cons
- Many users claim that the product leaves a greasy feeling on the skin.
- It has high amounts of alcohol.
- It also contains a wide array of fragrant chemicals.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
The active ingredient in this product, Lidocaine, can really numb the skin and prevent the user from experiencing the pain associated with sunburn. However, this product also contains an amount of alcohol that is considered damaging to the skin, especially if it is already irritated.
We highly recommend that you choose an alcohol-free cooling gel so your skin can get the comfort it needs without the irritation.
Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
Products that perform double-duty, such as working to protect against UV rays in the form of a tinted moisturizer are always a good idea. Not only do they have multiple benefits but are more convenient to use than having to apply several products. It is still important for the consumer to check exactly what protection any sunscreen-containing cream offers and how often it needs to be applied in order to fully protect the skin from the aging and damaging UV rays.
Below you'll find some of the Best Sunscreen formulations on the market in our opinion: