- anti aging serum reviews
Herbivore Phoenix Facial Oil Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Herbivore Phoenix Oil Description
The Herbivore Phoenix Oil is described as a regenerating oil that can help rejuvenate your skin using a powerful blend of CoQ10 and a few botanical oils. The company claims that the oil can boost the hydration of your skin at a cellular level, keeping it moisturized and youthful looking for a long period. It also promises to renew the texture and appearance of the skin and at the same time, leave the skin silky soft and smooth. However, the company did not present any clinical studies to prove that the product can truly deliver its claims.
The oil has been cold-pressed or steam-distilled to ensure that the oils will be able to preserve their potency and effectiveness. The entire manufacturing process of the oil does not include animal testing.
If you plan on buying this product, you need to read this Herbivore Botanicals Phoenix Facial Oil Review first!
Herbivore Botanicals was founded by a couple—Julia and Alex. The two established the company and created their very first product in their Seattle Kitchen. The founders claim to deliver safe, non-toxic and effective skincare solutions to their clients. The company is in the skin care industry for only a few years as it was established only in 2011.
Just like the company, the product has only been in the industry for a short period– over 2 years. That is why there is still little information about how it works, if it is effective or if its use comes with any side effects.
When you use the oil, the company claims that you can expect to enjoy renewed, regenerated and rejuvenated skin that has a silky soft feel, smooth texture, and dewy finish. However, some reviews state that the oil only hydrated their skin—no glow or smoother texture as the company claims. And instead of giving it a dewy finish, the oil leaves an unwanted greasy feeling on the skin. The company also did not give any information on how long before you can expect to see the desired results.
Herbivore Phoenix Oil Ingredients
Below are the key ingredients in the facial oil:
- Rosehip Oil: This contains essential fatty acids that can repair and regenerate the damaged skin cells.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: This is a great source of beta-carotene that can deeply penetrate the skin and revitalize and nourish it from deep within. The use of this oil for up to 90 days is considered relatively safe, but no studies are present about its safety when used for a duration longer than that.
- CoQ10: This substance can boost the collagen synthesis in the body which can keep the skin more plump and elastic. However, this is also associated with allergic reactions in some people.
- Chia Seed CO2: This is a good source of Alpha Lipoic Acid which can reduce the skin inflammation and smoothen wrinkles and fine lines.
Herbivore Phoenix Oil Pros
- The oil is made only in small batches to ensure its stability and effectiveness.
- The facial oil contains no fillers, but the active ingredients of the oil are available only in small amounts.
- The oil contains the skin-renewing ingredient, CoQ10.
Herbivore Phoenix Oil Cons
- The facial oil is expensive.
- Some of the reviews state that the product is greasy.
- Another herbivore phoenix facial oil review state that the scent of the oil is a bit unpleasant.
- The oil is available only in a few retailer sites.
- It also does not have many reviews yet.
Herbivore Phoenix Oil Price & Quantity
The Herbivore Phoenix Facial Oil comes in a 1.7 oz (50 ml) glass bottle with dropper. It is sold for a price of USD 88 and is sold in the official Herbivore Botanicals website. It is available on a few retailer sites as well.
Should You Buy It?
In theory, this facial oil contains botanical plants and CoQ10 which can regenerate and repair the skin at a cellular level. But in practice, the use of this oil comes with lots of issues such as heavy texture, greasy feeling on the skin, unwanted scent and of course, a hefty price tag.
For sure, you would want to invest such a huge amount of money on a facial oil that will not give you the above-mentioned issues.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Your satisfaction is the top priority of the company. If you are unhappy with the effects of the Phoenix facial oil, you can contact them. However, returned items will only be processed as exchange or store-credit and not a refund. The item must also still have at least 50% or more of the contents for it to be qualified for return. It must also be returned within 30 days after the date of purchase.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: