- moisturizer reviews
Jergens Shea Butter Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Jergens Shea Butter Description
This formulation is for deeply conditioning dry and dull skin while helping reveal a look that’s youthfully luminous. It claims to improve skin radiance by 300% through a special active blend called HYDRALUCENCE, which is combined with pure African Shea butter. This formula is said to replenish moisture immediately, relieving dryness and improving the skin’s moisture barrier for radiant and beautiful skin. It is an easy-to-absorb formulation that comes in a fresh scent. Find out if this product is for you by reading our all-inclusive Jergens Shea Butter Review.
However, though you may find the claims about this product line to be quite spectacular on the company website, you are also likely to come across some negative Jergens Shea Butter Review online, which suggest that the product doesn’t deliver stellar results.
Jergens is one of the most famous skin care brands that is known for offering cheap lotions. Its moisturizing collection offers a wide range of formulations that are made to transform skin, improving how it looks and feels. This brand has been around since 1901, helping people of all ages achieve smooth, soft and beautiful-looking skin. It offers affordable products that are available almost everywhere.
The manufacturer claims that, to use Jergens Shea Butter, apply a generous, even amount all over target area/s, and then massage gently to make sure the active ingredients are thoroughly absorbed; allow it to dry naturally. However it leads to dryness of skin!
This special lotion can be ordered online for $6.79 (496 ml).
Jergens Shea Butter Ingredients
- Pure Shea Butter: This natural ingredient has been used for centuries to moisturize skin and help make it softer. It is known for powerful soothing effects as well, helping relieve inflammation and restore the skin’s normal state.
- Glycerin: This is for attracting water to keep skin hydrated. May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin
- Mango Seed Butter: Aside from its moisturizing benefits, it also contains nutrients that help improve the skin’s health and appearance.
- Cocoa Seed Butter: This is another natural moisturizer that has been used as a natural remedy for different skin problems since hundreds of years ago. It can help improve the skin’s texture while softening it as well.
Jergens Shea Butter Advantages
- Made to treat dry and dull skin.
- Quick-absorbing formulation that’s light and non-greasy.
- Helps restore the skin’s youthful glow while delivering intense moisture.
Jergens Shea Butter Disadvantages
- No clinical studies are available to prove its claim that it makes skin 3x as radiant.
- There’s no money back guarantee for this product
- It contains potentially harmful ingredients, such as mineral oil and artificial fragrance.
- There are reviews saying its moisturizing effect doesn’t last long.
- Some users are sensitive to this moisturizing product.
Recommending To Purchase?
All in all, Jergens Shea Butter is a good moisturizing formula. It is from a reputable brand and this is an affordable product. However, there are several potentially harmful ingredients in this formulation, including pore-clogging mineral oil and chemicals that can cause skin irritation. It is worth trying but there are more effective and safer skin moisturizing products available.
No money back guarantee is offered for this hydrating formulation.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: