- cleanser reviews
SOMERVILLE EXFOLIKATE CLEANSER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Kate SOMERVILLE EXFOLIKATE CLEANSER DESCRIPTION
According to the manufacturer Kate Somerville’s ExfoliKate Cleanser is a daily foaming cleanser that washes away dirt, makeup, and other impurities to leave skin smooth and soft by utilizing natural fruit extracts and acids that gently condition and clean.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
As mentioned on its website Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser is meant to cleanse skin of impurities and dead skin cells while conditioning it for a soft, smooth feel but it may also cause itching or swelling on skin.
It is meant to be applied to the face and neck daily. When used correctly, the ingredients get rid of unwanted buildup, leaving only fresh, new skin cells behind, free of impurities. Additionally, fruit enzymes work to condition skin as they exfoliate and cleanse so that skin doesn’t become dry and irritated with frequent cleansing.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser can be purchased through major retailers. It is sold at $60 at its official website.
Kate SOMERVILLE EXFOLIKATE CLEANSER INGREDIENTS
- Stearic Acid: It has cleansing properties so that it is used remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation.
- Glycolic Acid: This plant-derived acid is a proven exfoliator that removes dead skin cells while encouraging the production of new, healthy cells.
- Aloe leaf juice: It reduces skin inflammation.
Kate SOMERVILLE EXFOLIKATE CLEANSER PROS
- Claims to removes impurities from skin.
- Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft.
- Though the manufacturer claims that it wont dry out skin.But some customers say it led to skin dryness after using the product.
- Helps diminish look of pores but it causes itching on skin.
Kate SOMERVILLE EXFOLIKATE CLEANSER CONS
- No documentation supporting claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- It contains glycerin which cause skin rash or itching on applied area.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Recommending to Purchase?
The site is forthcoming with the ingredients. The company explains what the product is meant to do and how it does so. Please note, though, that no documentation backing the claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied.
The official website promises a 30-day money-back guarantee. Before you return an item, you must obtain a Return Authorization and Prepaid Returns Shipping label.
While most people use an anti aging cream or serum to help reduce the signs of aging on the skin, it is equally important to use a facial wash that also has anti aging benefits. A wash that not only moisturizes but also gently exfoliates is even better as it is able to effectively rid the skin of old skin cells which contribute to making it look dull and aged. Anyone with sensitive skin should use exfoliating washes with care however as they may be too powerful and irritating for these skin types.
Below you'll find some of the Best Deep Facial Cleansers on the market in our opinion: