- best treatment for acne
Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Acne Cleanser Treatment Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Acne Cleanser Treatment Description
This Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Acne Cleanser Treatment review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether this foaming cleanser can effectively remove the pores of dirt, oil, and other impurities to reveal cleaner, clearer skin.
In this Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Acne Cleanser Treatment review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Acne Cleanser Treatment uses ingredients to sweep away dirt, oil, and other pore-clogging impurities. With continued use, this oil-free cleanser will leave your skin looking and feeling cleaner than ever. This treatment uses salicylic acid to treat and prevent pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. This cleanser even prevents new breakouts from forming on the skin. But this product contains potential irritants in the form of menthol and cinnamon extract.
For best results, apply Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Acne Cleanser Treatment to wet skin and work it into a lather. Massage the product all over the face in small, circular motions. Rinse the product away with water. You may use this cleanser up to two times per day, during your morning and evening skincare routines. Be sure to follow up with your preferred moisturizer and an SPF of at least 30 during the day.
Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Acne Cleanser Treatment retails for $22.00 per 5.0 fl. oz. of product on several well-known skincare retailer websites.
Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Acne Cleanser Treatment Ingredients
- Salicylic Acid (1.5%): This anti-bacterial ingredient sweeps away dead skin, oil, and other pore-clogging impurities and prevents blemishes. This ingredient is intended to exfoliate away dead skin however, it may cause dryness and peeling of skin.
- Ginger Root Extract: This ingredient soothes the skin and absorbs excess oil. It contains around 40 antioxidant properties that prevent free radical damage and protect against aging. It also evens skin tone and improves elasticity.
- Frankincense: This ingredient reduces shine. It is an anti-aging and wrinkle fighter. Frankincense essential oil is a powerful astringent, meaning it helps protect skin cells. It can be used to help reduce acne blemishes, the appearance of large pores, prevent wrinkles, and it even helps lift and tighten skin to naturally slow signs of aging.
Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Acne Cleanser Treatment Advantages
- This cleanser is a solution for those with oily and acne-prone skin.
- This product removes pore-clogging impurities like dirt and oil.
- Feels comfortable on the skin.
Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Acne Cleanser Treatment Disadvantages
- This cleanser is a bit pricey, particularly for anyone on a budget.
- This product contains potential irritants in the form of menthol and cinnamon extract.
- The salicylic acid in this formula may not come into contact with the skin long enough to be effective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Acne Cleanser Treatment claims that it can treat acne-prone skin and prevent new blemishes from forming by using salicylic acid. Although this may sound like the perfect solution for your specific skin type, there are several issues we’d like to address before you consider purchasing.
This cleanser contains several irritants that may cause more harm than good. Lavender oil and cinnamon bark in particular are notorious for causing dryness and irritation.
Additionally, the main acne-fighting ingredient in this formula, salicylic acid, may not come into contact with the skin long enough to do much good.
Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Acne Cleanser Treatment is available on Kiehl’s website. Their return policy is quite reasonable, but a bit unclear. Kiehl’s states that if you are unhappy with the product you purchased for any reason; simply return it for a full refund. If you purchased the product at a freestanding store, you must return it to its point of origin. It’s unclear how many days you can wait until returning the product.
One of the most important parts of keeping skin free of acne and blemishes is to make sure the skin is well-cleansed and that the pores are clear of dirt and bacteria. Using a specially-formulated product for acne is certainly a good idea as long as it is gentle on the skin and doesn't dry it out or cause unwanted irritation.
Below you'll find some of the Best Acne Treatment formulations on the market in our opinion: