La Roche Posay Effaclar Daily Renovating Acne Treatment Description
La Roche Posay Effaclar K Daily Renovating Acne Treatment is a hydrating, non-greasy cream, which is meant to reduce the number and severity of acne marks on the skin as it refines pores.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. We’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
La Roche Posay Effaclar K Daily Renovating Acne Treatment is meant to improve skin texture and leave the complexion looking smooth and free of blemishes. This non-comedogenic, paraben-free formula contains a combination of retinyl linoleate, salicylic acid, and micro-exfoliating LHA to reduce mild acne symptoms. This product also addresses irregular skin texture, clogged pores, blackheads, and whiteheads. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
For best results, apply a thin layer of La Roche Posay Effaclar K Daily Renovating Acne Treatment to cleansed skin. Cover the entire affected area one to three times per day. Since drying of the skin may occur, start with one application per day and gradually increase to two to three applications per day. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce use to once per day or once every other day.
La Roche Posay Effaclar K Daily Renovating Acne Treatment retails for $25.11 per 1.0 oz. of product on several well known drug store retailer sites.
La Roche Posay Effaclar Daily Renovating Acne Treatment Ingredients
– This ingredient refines skin texture, unclogs pores, and reduces acne and imperfections. However it gives dryness and peeling of skin.
– Also known as Vitamin A, this ingredient is easily absorbed into the skin and once there, converts into retinol.
– This ingredient promotes exfoliation to stimulate cell renewal for smooth, even skin texture.
Pros and Cons of La Roche Posay Effaclar Daily Renovating Acne Treatment
- This acne treatment is available at several well-known drugstore retailers. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- This treatment is meant to prevent the reoccurrence of acne up to 6 weeks after use.
- This treatment is rather expensive for a drugstore product.
- Customers claim this product stays sticky for hours after applying.
- Customers with acne-prone skin claim this product did nothing to improve their blemishes.
Recommending To Purchase
La Roche Posay Effaclar K Daily Renovating Acne Treatment transforms the skin’s texture and reduces the symptoms of mild acne with a few simple applications. La Roche Posay’s line of acne treatments are effective, however, there are several issues we’d like to address pertaining to this particular product. This acne treatment contains several ingredients that are quite potent and are likely to cause irritation for those with sensitive skin. With sparce use, this normally wouldn’t be an issue, however, there are unnecessary irritants that are sure to make matters worse. Fragrance should not be applied to the skin, especially when other exfoliants are involved. This product is also priced as if it’s a high end product, however, it’s a drug store brand. We’d recommend continuing your search for a product that is fragrance-free and reasonably priced.
There is no money back guarantee for this product.