- best treatment for acne
La Roche-Posay Effaclar K Daily Renovating Anti-Relapse Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar K Daily Renovating Anti-Relapse Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Description
This product claims to transform skin, eliminating and preventing acne for clear, smooth and soft skin. It contains a potent form of retinol, which is specifically made for treating oily skin. Offering micro-exfoliation action, this formulation unclogs pores and helps refine the skin’s texture, and with daily use, it is said to protect against the development of skin imperfections in the future. To find out if this is worth buying, read our wide-ranging La Roche-Posay Effaclar Review.
La Roche-Posay claims to be a dermatologist tested skin care company that makes formulations suitable even for sensitive skin. It is stated on the brand’s website that more than 25,000 dermatologist from all over the world recommend it. However, there’s no substantial proof of this incredulous claim. This company also claims to offer products that are made with high efficacy, safe actives that address different skin needs. It is not very well-known although it currently has a vast number of skin care formulations available.
To use La Roche-Posay Effaclar K Daily Renovating Anti-Relapse Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment, apply in the morning and evening after cleansing and drying your skin. Massage onto the skin on your face and neck until it is thoroughly absorbed then allow to dry naturally before using other products.
This acne treatment formula is being sold online for $30.99 (30 ml).
La Roche-Posay Effaclar K Daily Renovating Anti-Relapse Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Ingredients
- Retinyl Linoeate Technology: This is a special form of retinol that is especially for oily skin. It helps control oil production to help treat and prevent acne.
- LHA: This is claimed to be a powerful active ingredient for delivering targeted exfoliation of each cell. It helps enhance the skin’s renewal process to restore its smoothness, softness and radiance.
- Salicylic Acid: Studies have shown that it is one of the most effective oil control compounds that are generally safe. It is an effective exfoliator as well, which helps improve the skin’s appearance and texture.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar K Daily Renovating Anti-Relapse Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Advantages
- Contains a special form of retinol that’s for oily skin.
- Offers micro-exfoliating action.
- Designed to effectively prevent blemishes.
- There are good customer reviews online.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar K Daily Renovating Anti-Relapse Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Disadvantages
- No substantial proof of its effectiveness.
- There are reports that it isn’t effective for severe acne.
- It can irritate some skin types, and may even worsen acne.
- No money back guarantee is offered.
- This is not from an established skin care brand.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
All in all, La Roche-Posay Effaclar K Daily Renovating Anti-Relapse Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment is a good formulation since it contains active ingredients that are backed by scientific studies. However, there are reports of ineffectiveness and adverse effects. It is a little expensive as well and at this price range, there are better options available that are safer and more effective.
There’s no money back guarantee for La Roche-Posay formulations.
One of the most important parts of keeping skin free of acne and blemishes is to make sure the skin is well-cleansed and that the pores are clear of dirt and bacteria. Using a specially-formulated product for acne is certainly a good idea as long as it is gentle on the skin and doesn't dry it out or cause unwanted irritation.
Below you'll find some of the Best Acne Treatment formulations on the market in our opinion: