- The Best Face Moisturizers Review
LA ROCHE-POSAY TOLERIANE ULTRA REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
LA ROCHE-POSAY TOLERIANE ULTRA DESCRIPTION
According to the manufacturer La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra is said to offer daily relief and hydration. It is a creamy and lightweight fluid that instantly soothes the skin to alleviate inflammation and irritation. This formulation provides sheer hydration as well to help prevent skin issues from developing further or being triggered. According to the product’s webpage, with continued use, skin sensitivity, redness and other discomforts will be reduced gradually.
La Roche-Posay claims to offer dermatologist tested skin care, creating products that are suitable even for sensitive skin. According to the company’s website, it is recommended by more than 25,000 dermatologists from all over the world. The brand is said to create products with efficiency and safety standards, offering a full range of formulations for various skin needs.
To apply La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra, cleanse and dry skin first, and then apply by gently massaging onto the entire facial contour and neck. In order to get the best results possible, use in the morning and evening. Make sure the formula is thoroughly absorbed and dry before using other products.
A tube container (1.35 fl. oz.) is being sold online for $36.99.
LA ROCHE-POSAY TOLERIANE ULTRA INGREDIENTS
- Neurosensine: This is the primary ingredient of La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra and it targets cutaneous irritation mechanisms to soothe inflammation instantly.
- Squalene: Originally derived from shark liver oil (Squalus is a genus of sharks, thus the name), this can now be obtained from several natural sources. It offers intense hydration to help keep the skin soft and smooth.
- Shea Butter: Recognized as one of the most powerful natural moisturizers, it is also known to reduce inflammation of the skin.
LA ROCHE-POSAY TOLERIANE ULTRA PROS
- This skin care product was made with sensitive skin in mind.
- The formulation is free of preservative, fragrance, paraben, alcohol, colorant and other potential irritants. However it leads to skin irritation!
- Designed to provide lasting hydration, it helps protect the skin from damage.
LA ROCHE-POSAY TOLERIANE ULTRA cons
- There is no independent clinical test that proves its ability to alleviate skin irritations and discomforts
- La Roche-Posay doesn’t offer a free trial or money back guarantee
- Some reviews from people who have tried it say it isn’t really effective
- This is an expensive product especially when its effectiveness (or lack thereof) is considered
- Some users say it can cause irritation or trigger acne
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra originally seems to be a good product for sensitive and regularly irritated skin. However, upon closer inspection of its formulation, this is obviously just an ordinary product. What’s alarming is that there are many users who say it irritated their skin, so it is possible to get the opposite effect of what you are trying to achieve by using this product. It is also a little pricey, especially considering that there are cheaper formulations available, which are equally or even more effective.
La Roche-Posay doesn’t have a money back guarantee stated on their website.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: