- anti aging serum reviews
Liftactiv Serum 10 Supreme review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
LIFTACTIV SERUM 10 SUPREME Description
According to the manufacturer Vichy’s Liftactiv Serum 10 Supreme is an anti-aging face cream that uses 10% rhamnose, a natural plant sugar that boosts collagen production, and hydrating hyaluronic acid to illuminate, soften, plump, and firm skin to reduce the visibility of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Manufacturer suggest to use the serum in the morning and at night. Just a few drops will do. However, the fragrant ingredients included in this formula may actually worsen the appearance of expression lines.
LIFTACTIV SERUM 10 SUPREME Ingredients
- Water: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
- Rhamnose: natural plant sugar that helps collagen production
- Cyclohexasiloxane: conditioner, emollient
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Pentylene Glycol: This ingredient is used in cosmetics and beauty products that is also secondarily used as a solvent and preservative. However, can cause skin irritation, dermatitis and hives from too many mast skin cells.
LIFTACTIV SERUM 10 SUPREME Pros
- Immediately plumps and brightens skin for a youthful glow
- Corrects the depth and appearance of wrinkles over time
- Corrects dark circles but does not do much for removing the puffiness around eyes.
LIFTACTIV SERUM 10 SUPREME cons
- The product claims to be non-irritating even for the most sensitive skin, but users have experienced otherwise.
- Even After using the serum about a week, it may lead to development of redness and irritation.
- Some customers say that I made no changes in their skin even after using it for long time duration.
- It also may take time to show visible effects over the skin
Recommending to Purchase?
Companies that create anti-aging products often make some lofty claims. Vichy’s Liftactiv Serum 10 Supreme is no exception. Vichy claims that this serum can lift the skin, address the look of large pores and wrinkles, and even boost the skin’s natural collagen production. Although these claims sound great, unfortunately this product simply cannot deliver on several of its promises. Nothing in this formulation can physically lift sagging skin; it’s simply not possible. Vichy also claims rhamnose, its active ingredient, is the answer to all of the anti-aging problems it faces, however, there is very little research to back up these claims. All research was performed in vitro, meaning it wasn’t actually performed on anyone’s skin. We strongly recommend continuing your search for an anti-aging serum, which contains well researched ingredients to back up its claims.
There is no money back guarantee mentioned on its official website.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: