- The Best Hyaluronic Acid Serums Review
L’OREAL HYDRA GENIUS DAILY LIQUID CARE REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
L’OREAL HYDRA GENIUS DESCRIPTION
L’Oreal Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care is marketed as a deeply hydrating moisturizer that is lightweight and absorbs easily into the skin. This product is perfect for those with normal to oily skin and uses aloe and hyaluronic acid to provide the skin with 72 hours of continuous hydration.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
L’Oreal Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care is a deeply hydrating, lightweight, effective moisturizer that can provide you with up to 72 hours worth of hydration. Using a combination of soothing aloe and hydrating hyaluronic acid, this product will plump up your skin and make it feel soft and hydrated all day long.
For best results, apply an even layer of L’Oreal Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care to your cleansed, toned skin. You may use this product up to two times per day, during your morning and evening skincare routines. Be sure to follow up with an SPF of at least 30 for optimum anti-aging, protective results.We recommend to have a patch test before applying on skin as it may cause irritation on skin.
L’Oreal Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care retails for $17.99 per 3.04 fl. oz. on its official websites.
L’Oreal Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient is intended to help retain moisture throughout the day.
- Aloe: This ingredient soothes the skin and prevents irritation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate- This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. It also helps to smooth skin inflammations.
- Citric Acid: This ingredient is an antioxidant and exfoliant that helps protect from free radical damage and remove dead skin cells while also encouraging cell regeneration. However in rare cases it can cause allergic reactions like irritation and rashes.
- Scorbic Acid: This form of vitamin C gives antioxidative protection to the skin while helping you achieve a brighter and radiant skin complexion.
L’OREAL HYDRA GENIUS pros
- This moisturizer hydrates and soothes the skin for up to 72 hours.
- It helps protect from free radical damage and remove dead skin cells but may cause skin rash or irritation.
- This product is lightweight, absorbs easily into the skin, and leaves you with a matte finish.
L’OREAL HYDRA GENIUS cons
- The cool feeling you experience is caused by a high amount of alcohol, which may cause irritation.
- Another reason for the cooling feeling you may experience with this product is the menthol derivative, which may also cause dryness and irritation.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
- This product is highly fragrant.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
L’Oreal Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care claims that it can provide you with up to 72 hours worth of hydration thanks to its soothing combination of hyaluronic acid and aloe. Although this may sound like the perfect addition to your skincare routine, there are several issues we’d like to address before you consider purchasing this moisturizer.
This product contains a high amount of irritating ingredients in the form of menthol, fragrance, and alcohol. The cooling feeling you experience upon application may feel soothing at first, but cooling sensations in face products typically point to troublesome ingredients.
With continued use, you’ll likely experience more dryness and irritation than hydration. We’d recommend continuing your search for a moisturizer that skips on the potential irritants like alcohol and added fragrance.
L’Oreal Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care does not offer money back guarantee.
When the skin begins to mature, the use of a rich, deeply-penetrating treatment is essential. Many moisturizers contain ingredients that condition and moisturize the skin, but those which actually reach the skin cells deep below the surface are the most effective. Encouraging the production of natural oils is also important as is finding a moisturizing treatment that provides a protective barrier on the skin to keep oils and moisture locked in. Using products with these ingredients ensures the skin has a plumped, smooth and line-free appearance, even as it continues to age.
Below you'll find some of the best Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: