- face mask reviews
LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask Description
It is a nutrient-rich blueberry mask that claims to deeply cleanse skin without stripping it of its natural oils. You will notice tiny blueberry bulbs in the formulation, which are said to be packed with skin-nourishing vitamins. These vitamins are combined with rose, almond oils, calamine and chamomile blue oil – all plays a role in soothing redness and irritation. Because of its gentle formulation, this face mask is said to wonderfully pamper sensitive skin. Learn more about this product and see if it is the right face mask for you by reading our Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic review.
LUSH Ltd is a UK-based hand-made cosmetics retailer founded by Mark Constantine and Liz Weir in 1995. Over the years, the company grew and now producing a wide range of products, including masks, moisturizers, scrubs, shower gels, soap, creams, make-up and more. LUSH is a cruelty-free company and only uses vegetarian or vegan recipes, which often contain fruits, vegetables, herbs and essential oils.
To use LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask, smooth a generous layer onto clean skin. Leave on for 10 t 15 minutes.
A 62 ml (2.1 oz) container of this face mask is being sold for $9.95.
LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask Ingredients
- Wholesome Blueberries: Rich in minerals and antioxidant vitamins, including vitamin A, C and E, they protect skin from free radical damage. Blueberries also re-invigorate skin, helping promote cell growth, repair sun damage and give you a healthy, radiant glow.
- Calamine Powder: A gentle ingredient that tones skin and known for its antiseptic properties.
- Chamomile Blue Oil: Calming, soothing and restorative, it calms the skin and helps ease irritation
LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask Advantages
- Calms, moisturize and deep-cleanses skin.
- Leaves skin soft , smooth, matte, and glowing.
- Gives a cooling effect, which is soothing.
- Helps reduce redness, according to some reviews.
- Made of gentle ingredients; 100% natural product.
LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask Disadvantages
- Needs to be refrigerated because it expires quickly; it doesn’t last more than three weeks
- Consistency is too thick and can be messy and hard to spread.
- It didn’t work out for some consumers; it left their skin feeling oily or sometimes with residue that’s difficult to remove.
- Some users had a bad reaction after applying the face mask, including redness and itchiness.
- Broke out sensitive skin and made it worse than it ever has, according to several reviews.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
LUSH Catastrophe Fresh Face Mask is relatively a good product as it is made of 100% vegetarian ingredients, so you know it is safe and all-natural. But do we recommend it? Probably not, because it has a fair share of negative reviews, which put it below our list of recommended products. The problem with this face mask is the possibility of a breakout, itchiness and irritation as what other people had experienced, especially if you have sensitive skin. It is also not backed by a clinical trial, so it is not clinically-proven effective. There is a plethora of other face mask for sensitive skin, try to check face masks that work best with your skin type.
LUSH offers 100% satisfaction guarantee. The company accepts returns made up to 45 days after the shipping date. However, you need to contact their customer care team first because returns can only be accepted with authorization.