Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser Description
Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser is a powerful anti-acne cleanser that clears out pore-clogging impurities to reveal healthier, clearer skin. This product uses proven ingredients to prevent future breakouts.
Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser Advantages
- Murad is a well-known, trusted skincare brand in the beauty industry.
- This cleanser uses proven ingredients to address acne.
- This product is formulated without irritating parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.
Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser Disadvantages
- This face wash it a bit pricey for anyone on a budget.
- This product contains menthol, which may cause irritation and worsen breakouts.
- This cleanser contains a detergent which may cause essential oils to be stripped from the skin and may cause an uptick in oil production.
Murad is well-known in the skincare industry for its potent, effective products. Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser is no exception. This product combines proven ingredients to address current breakouts and prevent new ones from forming.
Murad utilizes salicylic acid in this formula to deeply penetrate the pores and clear out any impurities that may cause acne. Menthol and Green Tea Extract then gently soothes and prevents skin irritation.
For best results, apply a small amount of Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser to dampened skin. You may use this product up to two times per day, during your morning and evening skincare routines. Gently massage this product into the face and neck, and wash away with warm water. After the skin has dried, be sure to follow up with your preferred moisturizer as this product may cause dryness. For daytime use, be sure to follow up with an SPF of at least 30 for optimum protection.
Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser is available for $30.00 per 6.75 fl oz. of product on several well-known skincare retailer sites.
Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser Ingredients
- Salicylic Acid: This ingredient sweeps away dirt and pore-clogging impurities. It clears up existing acne and prevents new pimples from forming.
- Menthol: This cooling ingredient soothes irritated skin.
- Green Tea Extract: This ingredient addresses the look of red skin and provides antioxidant benefits.Green tea extract reduces the redness caused by irritation and also decreases the swelling of your skin, as we documented in our Aviqua Ultra Premium Anti-Wrinkle Complex reviews article on another detergent brand.
Recommending To Purchase?
Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser is a cleanser that supposedly clears up existing acne and prevents new breakouts. Unfortunately, this product is so packed with fragrant ingredients and potential irritants; it’s unlikely you’ll see much improvement in your skin at all. Menthol may feel soothing while you wash, but it’s actually quite drying and may cause an uptick in oil production. Fragrance and fragrant ingredients should never be applied to dry, acne prone skin, as it may cause your skincare problems to worsen over time.
Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser is available on several very well known skincare retailer websites. The return policies on these sites are quite reasonable. If you are unhappy with the product for any reason, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund. After 30 days, you may return this product for store credit.