- The Best Face Moisturizers Review
NARS PURE RADIANT TINTED MOISTURIZER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer description
Created with an oil-free formula, NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer is an advanced tinted moisturizer that makes the face feel almost bear or natural with its 12 shade offerings. It provides a new layer on top of the skin, which is not just for color but for sun protection as well. This helps to reduce hyperpigmentation issues and dark spots in four weeks. With the natural ingredients, such as botanicals, this moisturizer will leave skin moisturized, while kopara, taken from French Polynesia, and mineral rich seawater will make skin plumper, smoother, and brighter with a natural glow.
NARS is a French skin care company that started in 1994, initially offering cosmetics only. The brand has grown into a well-known international company that also offers a range of skin care products. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Use this formulation after cleansing and drying skin; allow it to be absorbed before applying other products.
A 1.9 oz. container of this moisturizer is being sold online for $45.
Nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer INGREDIENTS
- Kopara: A form of algae that can be found in French Polynesia, this ingredient has the ability to protect itself from the sun by producing exopolysaccharides, which helps the skin charge the essential minerals needed to fight age-accelerating pollutants.
- Mineral Rich Sea Water: Taken from the sea or bodies of water within lands, this ingredient helps clean the pores, control oil production, maintain the water balance of the skin, and fight pollutants that start breakouts or acne.
- Dimethicone: This is a silicone-based polymer that provides a protective layer on the skin, helping it retain moisture for longer. It also provides the smooth and flawless looks of certain makeup products. However, burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur.
- Butylene Glycol: A chemical compound that is used to make gels and creams thinner, making it easier to use.
Nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer pros
- SPF 30 — it can provide 30 times more protection against the harmful rays of the sun.
- Claims to have the ability to lessen hyperpigmentation problems and dark spots in just a month.
- The product underwent different tests: dermatologist and consumer.
- Promoted as non-comedogenic, synthetic fragrance-free, and oil free. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
NARS PURE RADIANT TINTED MOISTURIZER cons
- Reviews claim that the tinted moisturizer is too greasy, not long-lasting, and doesn’t absorb that well compared to other brands.
- Too pricey, with a $45 price tag for 1.9 oz., compared to drugstore brands that have the same purpose and effect (some may even be more effective).
- Other reviews reveal that the tinted moisturizer can trigger breakouts even though it has mineral rich sea water and is oil-free.
- Some people say it causes minor irritation on their skin.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer may appear to be great, with SPF 30 protection, and other claims: non-comedogenic, synthetic fragrance-free, and oil free, but the price is too high for something that isn’t outstanding in any way. With a $45 price tag, not everyone will take a second look, especially with the reviews saying that this tinted moisturizer has caused adverse effects, does not last long, and is too greasy on the skin. There are other brands that are lower in price that can perform on par or even better than this tinted moisturizer, take for example drugstore brands that only cost an average of $10 per container.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from NARSCosmetics.com, you may return it within 30 days of receipt.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: