- moisturizer reviews
NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR PINK GRAPEFRUIT OIL-FREE MOISTURISER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR PINK GRAPEFRUIT DESCRIPTION
According to the manufacturer A daily facial hydrating formula, Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser comes with a new scent that leaves skin looking gorgeously vibrant and strong. It hydrates using a light and oil-free formula that provides lasting hydration (24 hours) without causing pores to get clogged.
In this Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Neutrogena is sold all over the world, known for skin and hair care products that are designed for specific problems. This company is well-known worldwide and it has a good reputation, especially because all its products can be returned for a refund in case the consumer is not completely satisfied with his/her purchase. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
According the manufacture to use the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser, wet face and then gently massage the foam onto skin and rinse thoroughly. This formula is for external use only and contact with eyes should be avoided. If skin irritation develops, discontinue using it.
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser Ingredients
- Glycerin: This is a common ingredient in skin care formulas because of its moisturizing benefits. It can be used to treat or prevent skin dryness issues but can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Salicylic Acid: This is a popular hydroxy acid that has the ability to control how much oil there is in the skin. It is well-known to be effective in treating and preventing acne as well. However this product deals with peeling of skin and rashes!
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract and Chamomilla Recutita Extract: These botanical extracts soothe the skin and help reduce inflammation.
- Palmitic Acid and Stearic Acid: They are used as surfactants.
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser Pros
- Lightweight, refreshing formula with a delicate natural scent.
- It helps improve the complexion. However, the combination of active ingredients is weak that can irritate certain skin types.
NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR PINK GRAPEFRUIT Cons
- There’s no independent clinical testing done to prove that it is safe and effective
- Some users say they are sensitive to this formula
- There are reported cases of this product causing breakouts
- It doesn’t come with SPF protection
- Some of its ingredients are known to be irritants
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser is an affordable product that’s available in most retail stores. There are good reviews from people who have tried it saying it hydrates the skin well, but there are reports that it can cause adverse effects as well. All in all, this is a good product but it isn’t for everyone. It is worth a try but there are better moisturizers available that are safer.
Unsatisfied customers can return Neutrogena products.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: