Obagi 360 Retinol 0.5 Review
Obagi 360 Retinol 0.5 is an ideal product to introduce your skin to retinol treatments. A lower concentration of 0.5% retinol boosts cell turnover to minimize acne, fine lines and wrinkles while diminishing hyper pigmentation. Hydrating jojoba oil and shea butter promote firmness and elasticity as vitamins C and E work synergistically to neutralize free radicals.
This Obagi 360 Retinol Review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether or not this anti-aging skincare treatment can really diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyper pigmentation and even prevent breakouts.
This anti-aging skincare treatment promotes skin cell turnover, thereby diminishing the appearance of hyper pigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles. This treatment exfoliates the skin and even prevents breakouts from forming. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
This product also includes hydrating ingredients to further prevent dryness and irritation. But, ingredients used may cause skin allergies.
For best results, apply an even layer of Obagi 360 Retinol 0.5 to your cleansed skin. Allow the product to fully absorb. You may use this skincare treatment once per day, during your evening skincare routine. Follow up with your preferred moisturizer, as this may cause some dryness. We would also recommend wearing an SPF of at least 30 during the day for optimum benefits.
Obagi 360 Retinol 0.5 retails for $56.00 per 1.0 fl. oz. of product on several very well known skincare retailer websites.
Pros and Cons of Obagi 360 Retinol 0.5
- Obagi is a well-known, trusted skincare brand however, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
- This skincare treatment diminishes the appearance of obvious signs of aging.
- This product promotes skin cell turnover, preventing new breakouts.
- This product is quite pricey, particularly for anyone on a budget.
- This anti-aging treatment contains a small concentration of retinol, meaning experienced retinoid users may not see much of a difference.
- This skincare treatment contains several fragrant ingredients, which may cause dryness and irritation.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
What Are Obagi 360 Retinol 0.5 Ingredients?
This ingredient promotes exfoliation and diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other obvious signs of aging.
This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin.It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
Vitamin C and E
These ingredients work together to protect the skin from damage caused by environmental aggressors. However excessive use of Vitamin E can cause skin rashes.
The Final Word
Obagi 360 Retinol 0.5 claims that it can diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation without causing irritation. Although this may sound like the perfect anti-aging treatment for your sensitive skin, there are several issues we think you should consider.
This product is quite pricey, particularly for anyone on a budget. Additionally, the amount of retinol in this product’s formula is quite low, and may not have much of an effect on the complexion of experienced retinoid users.