- moisturizer reviews
OLAY PROFESSIONAL PRO-X CLEAR ACNE PROTOCOL REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Olay professional pro x description
Formulated with salicylic acid and moisturizers, this three-step acne treatment controls oil, fights pimples, unclogs pores and helps prevent future breakouts. The kit, which comprises of a pore clarifying cleanser, skin clearing treatment cream and a gel-like renewing lotion, is said to be tough on acne, but gentle on skin. This acne-fighting regimen is specially made for mature skin. Know how this product works and see if it is a good addition to your daily routine by reading our complete Olay Professional Pro-X Review.
Olay (formerly known as Oil of Olay) was originally founded by chemist Graham Wulff in South Africa in 1949. It was acquired by Proctor & Gamble in 1985. In 2003, Olay had become one of the company’s billion dollar brands. It now offers a wide range of beauty and skin care products, including facial cleansers, toners, moisturizers, cc creams and body care. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Olay Professional Pro-X Clear Acne Protocol’s 3-step treatment includes the pore clarifying cleanser, skin clearing treatment and complexion renewing lotion.
To use the cleanser, apply a small amount to your hands and massage over entire face. Avoid the eye area. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Reduce the frequency of application if dryness or peeling occurs.
- To use the skin clearing treatment, cleanse skin and apply the medication. Smooth a thin layer over the affected area 1-3 times daily. Start with once a day application and gradually increase to 2-3 times a day or as directed by your doctor. Reduce application to once a day if dryness or peeling.
- To use the complexion renewing lotion, smooth over face and leave on until it is fully absorbed by the skin.
Product price is not mentioned in official website.
Olay professional pro x INGREDIENTS
- Salicylic Acid: A beta hydroxyl acid touted as one of acne’s biggest enemies. It exfoliates the inside walls of pores and treats pimples for better skin clarity. However it gives dryness and peeling of skin.
- Niacinamide (VitaminB3) and Glycerin:These are skin-restoring ingredients that offer multiple benefits for mature skin, such as improving weakened skin surface, dullness, uneven skin tone and enlarged pores. They also moisturize skin and help smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
Olay professional pro x pros
- Fights acne-causing bacteria and controls oil. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Moisturizes and brightens skin.
- Prevents future breakouts.
- Specially formulated for mature skin.
Olay professional pro x cons
- Has a medicinal smell.
- Not an effective spot treatment, based on reviews.
- May cause skin irritation.
- Contains harsh chemicals like glycols and alcohol.
Recommend To Purchase?
Olay Professional Pro-X Clear Acne Protocol is a decent product created by a well-renowned brand. However, this 3-step acne treatment is not for everyone, especially for someone with dry or sensitive skin. The alcohol content can strip skin of its natural oil, which can leave skin dehydrated. It’s also not a heavy-duty acne-fighting kit and won’t take off pounds of dirt, oil and makeup. And based on several reviews, the acne treatment does very little to clear zits. With this, it’s best to check out other acne treatments with more positive feedback from consumers and backed by a clinical trial or consumer research.
Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: