- The Best Anti-Aging Serums Review
OLE HENRIKSEN MORNING GLOW – LUXURY SIZE TRUTH SERUM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Ole Truth Serum Description
As per the claims made by the manufacturer Ole Truth Serum brings you a fair skin without using chemical peels to resurface the new skin cell growth under the layer of dead skin cells. It improves the texture of the skin and gives it a firmer touch with just a few uses, according to the manufacturer. With its high antioxidant content, it fends off free radicals and prevents them from making substantial damage to the skin cells.
By dealing with one of the most basic skin problems, dryness, this product delays and reverses the early manifestation of skin aging. Truth Serum is packed with nourishing vitamins and minerals that serve as food for the skin. This helps the cells increase its defense and recovery from damages that lead to the quick repair of damaged skin cells.
It has a mild citrusy scent that is not overpowering. However, these types of fragrant ingredients tend to cause skin irritation or allergy. If you are curious about how this serum can help you, carefully read this Morning Glow Truth Serum Review and find out if this product will work great for your skin.
As mentioned on its website Ole Henriksen started his career when he was young and faced trouble like many other skin care experts during those times. For three decades now, he has maintained elite status for his spa. To make everything an Ole Henriksen experience, he made sure that they use signature effective products that he formulated.
The manufacturer also claims that his spa has been established three decades ago and has catered many celebrity icons and elite people. His products are carefully formulated to make sure that every client they serve comes home satisfied with a smile on their faces. This truth serum was first introduced in 2009 and has helped people deal with skin care issues and had brighter skin from using it.
Taking a look at Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Before And After results are quite interesting. Some people firmly believe in the product while others are not that much satisfied.
OLE TRUTH SERUM INGREDIENTS
Here’s what’s inside every Ole Truth Serum:
- Orange Fruit Extract: This fruit extract brings a citrusy to the serum and has antioxidative properties. However, this fragrant ingredient can sensitize the skin and cause allergy.
- Collagen: As we start to age, the skin’s ability to produce collagen diminishes. This ingredient supplements the skin and helps recover faster.
- True-C Complex: This proprietary blend is a mix of Vitamin C and other anti-aging ingredients that helps the skin recover from premature aging. However, its entire makeup is not listed and may include chemicals that may trigger an allergy to the skin.
- Aloe Juice: This extract is known over the realm of skin care to help calm the skin and reduce swelling and redness. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
Ole Truth Serum pros
- The manufacturer claims that this serum helps reveal your brighter skin complexion.
- This product is infused with potent amounts of antioxidative ingredients that protect the skin from free radical damage. However, too much antioxidative agents can dry up the skin.
- Gives intensive hydration to the skin.
OLE TRUTH SERUM CONS
- The price of this product is way higher than its competitors.
- This product contains fragrant ingredients that can possibly lead to allergies or skin irritation.
- This serum contains industrial and household grade chemicals as part of their ingredients.
- There are no user reviews posted on their official website.
- Many users have tried it and found their skin complexion unchanged after consuming the bottle.
Ole Truth Serum Price & Quantity?
Ole Henriksen Morning Glow – Luxury Size Truth Serum® comes in 15ml, 30ml, 50ml, and 100ml bottles. This serum costs $15-128. You can find this posted on their official website and other authorized third-party retailers.
Should You Buy It?
This product has been on the market for nearly ten years. Many people have tried and tested it and yielded varying results. Many customers have experienced very little to no effect at all. This product contains fragrant and other household grade chemicals that may not be safe for the skin. Lastly, the price of this product is on the roof.
Overall, we strongly recommend you find other similarly or better-formulated serum that uses natural food-grade ingredients and does not cost as much.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Reviews state mixed emotions, and you may be skeptical to purchase it because of its high price. If in case you are not happy with the result, they will refund the total amount you paid including the shipping fee.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: