- face mask reviews
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Origins drink up intensive Description
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask is described as the ultra-rich hydrating mask that can instantly quench the thirsty and dry skin. It replenishes the moisture reserves of the skin and even builds a moisture reservoir to prevent skin dryness in the future. It also helps to repair the skin’s barrier and protect it from premature aging and other environmental aggressors. If you wish to find a product that can restore your skin’s health overnight, you have to check out this Origins Drink Up Intensive Review!
Origins is a skin care company that uses ingredients from nature along with non-toxic substances in developing their highly advanced formulations. The company meticulously selects all of their ingredients. They take into consideration where the ingredients are sourced, what are its benefits to the skin and how it can impact the environment. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
For best results, gently massage the mask to the skin before bedtime. Wipe off the excess residue with a tissue. Use this product twice or thrice a week.
A 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) tube of Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask costs USD 27. It is available for purchase in the official Origins website. You can also buy it from different third-party sites.
Origins drink up intensive Ingredients
Some of the active ingredients of the mask are as follows:
- Apricot: The fruit contains high amounts of vitamin C that can brighten, nourish, firm, tone and hydrate the skin.
- Avocado Oil: his contains nourishing and moisturizing substances that can help in quenching the thirsty skin. It can also build the moisture reservoir of the skin.
- Japanese Seaweed: Rich in Iodine and other trace minerals, it can help to restore and repair the protective barrier of the skin. It can prevent dehydration in the future and combat signs of premature aging.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
Origins drink up intensive pros
- This mask is recommended for the dry and normal skin.
- It awakens the skin and leaves it soft, supple, and comfortable. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- It prevents dehydration in the future.
Origins drink up intensive cons
- It contains different types of alcohol.
- The mask has fragrant chemicals that can be irritating to the skin.
- Many users claim that they experienced horrible allergic reaction to using this product.
Recommending To Purchase?
From its name, it seems like this mask is the best solution for the dry and dehydrated skin. However, many people complain that they have experienced severe side effects like breakout, allergic reaction and rashes upon using this product. This may be because of the high amounts of potential irritants that it contains.
When choosing a mask, it would be best that you opt for one that does not contain alcohol or fragrant chemicals like limonene.
If you have bought your Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask from the company site, you will surely be glad to know that it is covered by the Origins Online Satisfaction Guarantee. You can return the unused portion of the product and get either a refund or exchange.