- moisturizer reviews
PAULA’S CHOICE RESIST BARRIER REPAIR MOISTURIZER REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
RESIST BARRIER REPAIR MOISTURIZER DESCRIPTION
A skin-renewing anti-aging formula, Paula’s Choice RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer is designed to thoroughly nourish the skin and at the same time give the user firmer skin and a more radiant complexion. It is an advanced moisturizer that targets the top aging signs using active ingredients like retinol, the proven anti-wrinkle compound. This is a creamy formulation that prevents moisture loss as well, and it is infused with antioxidants for optimum protection.
Paula’s Choice is a well-known American skin care brand based in Seattle. According to its website, the company started with a strong commitment to customer education and advocacy, which is a key element to its philosophy and product development until now.
To help soften the skin, apply Paula’s Choice RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer in the morning and follow with broad-spectrum sunscreen of at least SPF30. Use again at night as the last step of skin care regimen.We recommend to have a patch test before applying on skin as it may cause skin irritation.
A 1.7 oz. container of this moisturizing formula is being sold for $33 on the brand’s website.
RESIST BARRIER REPAIR MOISTURIZER INGREDIENTS
- Retinol: A form of vitamin A that is proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles; it can also fight free radicals and help slow down the skin aging process. It works by stimulating collagen production and enhancing cell turnover to revitalize skin.
- Ceramides: They help keep the skin together, which prevents dryness and dehydration.
- Shea Butter: Known to be one of the top natural skin hydrating ingredients, it also helps soothe the skin and offers healing properties as well.
- Green Tea Extract: It is rich in antioxidants and nutrients that promote skin health and prevent oxidative stress damage to help slow down skin aging.
- Vitamin E: Aside from being an exceptional skin conditioning ingredient, it is a potent antioxidant as well with proven anti-aging capability but it may cause skin irritation.
RESIST BARRIER REPAIR MOISTURIZER pros
- It contains retinol, which has been shown to have anti-aging properties.
- Infused with antioxidants, this can help protect skin from premature aging nut it may cause skin irritation.
- There are good reviews from consumers online.
- The formula is fragrance-free so there’s a small chance of adverse reactions.
RESIST BARRIER REPAIR MOISTURIZER cons
- Not all the key ingredients are substantially proven to be effective.
- There are some reports that it can irritate the skin.
- Some users say it caused breakouts.
- It isn’t really as long-lasting as advertised.
- This is not very effective according to some feedback.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
All in all Paula’s Choice RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer is an above average formulation for hydrating the skin and helping fight premature aging. It is reasonably priced, the formula includes proven ingredients and it comes from a reputable skincare brand. The main downside is the lack of SPF, which means you have to spend more for sun protection in order to use this during the daytime. Moisturizers with SPF 30 would be a much better alternative to this product.
All products from this brand are backed by a 100% money back guarantee.
Many creams and serums on the market claim to work fast and effectively but fail to deliver results. For this reason it is essential to check the formula ingredients and make sure that they are included in their optimal amounts. While it is expected that creams of this type may be more expensive, the manufacturer should still be able to offer some proof that they have undergone successful testing and work on a full range of aging symptoms from lines and wrinkles to age spots and sun damage.
Below you'll find some of the Top Moisturizers For Dry Face on the market in our opinion: