- anti aging serum reviews
DermaQuest Retinol Peptide Youth Serum Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
DermaQuest Retinol Peptide Youth Serum Description
DermaQuest Retinol Peptide Youth Serum claims to be a serum that can promote cell turnover and repair photodamage. It also promises to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Lastly, it claims to leave the skin smoother, softer and brighter. Know more things about this product by taking a look at this Retinol Peptide Youth Serum Review!
DermaQuest Inc takes pride in delivering formulations that adhere to the highest industry standards. They prioritize quality control above all to ensure that all of their users will get nothing but the best and most effective formulations that they deserve. Their products are ensured by chemists and estheticians that work hard for the success of the company.
For best results, apply the serum to cleansed face and neck using gentle, upward strokes. Avoid the eye area at all costs. For the first week of use, use the serum only once. In the following weeks, slowly increase the days of usage until you have reached the recommended four nights per week schedule.
DermaQuest Retinol Peptide Youth Serum comes in a 1 fl oz (29.6 ml) pump bottle. It is sold for a price of USD 80 in the DermaQuest site and other seller sites.
DermaQuest Retinol Peptide Youth Serum Ingredients
The active ingredients of the serum are as follows:
- 2% Retinol: This is a vitamin A derivative that can unclog pores, facilitate faster cell turnover and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glycine Soja: Derived from soybeans, this extract is rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals that can condition, firm and moisturize the skin. This is also rich in vitamin E that offers antioxidant protection to the skin.
- Peptide Blend: It is made up of Cyclotetrapeptide -24 and Matrixyl Synthe 6. This blend helps to restore the glow and radiance of the skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations, however burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur.
- Ethylhexylglycerin: It serves as a surfactant and preservant-enhancer and acts as a safe preservative in small amounts.
DermaQuest Retinol Peptide Youth Serum Advantages
- The serum can thicken the lower dermal layers.
- It can also promote collagen and elastin production.
- It promotes faster cell turnover.
- Some of the ingredients come with side effects
DermaQuest Retinol Peptide Youth Serum Disadvantages
- It is pricey.
- It has a long list of ingredients.
- It contains alcohol.
- Its reviews are not easily available so one cannot easily decide its effectiveness
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Is this the serum for your needs? When you look at the serum’s list of ingredients, you will be surprised as to how many ingredients it has. When it comes to skincare, the more doesn’t necessarily mean the merrier. This is because the more ingredients a product has, the more likely it may cause an allergic reaction.
If you have sensitive skin, it is best that you choose a serum that has better formulation than this.
All products of DermaQuest, including the DermaQuest Retinol Peptide Youth Serum, is covered by their return policy. As per their return policy, you can return the serum to them (even if it is already opened) if it is defective or it is no longer fresh. But if you only changed your mind about it, you can also return it to them, but they would accept only the unopened ones.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: