- facial toner reviews
Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
SHISEIDO EUDERMINE REVITALIZING ESSENCE DESCRIPTION
Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence is marketed as a softening lotion formula, which is intended to intensely hydrate the skin and improve the skin’s own moisturizing power by responding and changing to the skin’s moisture level. We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Introduced in 1897, the Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence is one of Shiseido’s oldest products. This softening lotion is intended to deliver immediate moisture to the skin, and improve your skin’s own moisturizing power year round.
Shiseido’s this product responds to changes in climate to keep the skin’s moisture level constant, regardless of where you live or what time of year you apply the product.
This revitalizing essence is subtly perfumed with peonies, which is intended to add to the relaxing application experience. But it also contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation.
For best results, Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence can be applied during your morning and evening skin-care routine. After saturating a cotton pad with this softening lotion formula, smooth over the face and neck in wiping motions after cleansing the skin. You may reapply this product as needed, depending on the climate you’re living in or your skin condition’s needs.
Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence retails for $57.00 per 4.2 oz. of product on several popular beauty retailer websites.
SHISEIDO EUDERMINE REVITALIZING ESSENCE INGREDIENTS
There is limited information available pertaining to this product’s active ingredients. Although we cannot say specifically which ingredients are specifically intended to deliver moisture, here is the complete list:
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Methylparaben: It is easily absorbed through the skin and is generally considered non-irritating and holds the shine of skin. It is however only safe when used in limited amount
- Butylene Glycol: Just a small portion of the beneficial ingredients to penetrate the skin, with the remainder sitting on the skin surface and doing little good for skin health but can have one of the likeliest side effects from this chemical is the potential for skin irritation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: hydrates and separates the skin, allowing it to retain water and create a plumping effect and has been used for moisturizetion and wound healing from way long back
SHISEIDO EUDERMINE REVITALIZING ESSENCE PROS
- This softening lotion helps other products to absorb faster and work better.
- Customer reviews indicate this product makes the skin feel fresh and hydrated.
- This product contains Glycerin to moisture on the skin, However it causes itching or swelling on the skin.
SHISEIDO EUDERMINE REVITALIZING ESSENCE CONS
- This softening lotion is not alcohol-free.
- This product is prohibitively expensive.
- The ingredient list for this product is difficult to track down and very vague on several beauty retailer websites.
- The ingredients present in it can help in curing skin issue but many other health related problems might arise in sensitive cases
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
There are several issues with this product, including the price. For a product that is essentially marketed as a moisturizing toner, $57.00 seems like an incredibly steep price for such a small part of your beauty routine. The second issue with this product lies within the ingredient list. Although this product has been around for over a century, there doesn’t seem to be a lot of information regarding this product’s active ingredients.
From what we can tell, this product is mostly made up of water, slip agents, and alcohol. There are several decent moisture-bonding agents included in this formula; however, it is difficult to understand how they could possibly adapt to specific climates. With the inclusion of alcohol and fragrance, it’s possible that this product will cause more harm than good. There are plenty of toners and moisturizers on the market that include healthy moisture-bonding agents, and do not contain irritants.
This product is available at several popular beauty retailers. One of the most recognizable retailers does offer a good return policy, if you are not happy with the product. As long as you return the Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence within 30 days, with proof of purchase, you will get your money back.
Using a toner on the skin is an important part of a complete skincare routine but often neglected by many people. Toners not only help remove all excess traces of skin cleansers but they can also help restore the skin's PH balance and encourage the blood flow to the skin cells. The toner one chooses should be matched to the skin type and contain natural, pure ingredients that have undergone clinical and consumer testing.
Below you'll find some of The Best Face Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: