- hyaluronic acid serum reviews
Shiseido Bio Performance Glow Revival Serum Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Shiseido Bio Performance Glow Revival Serum Description
It is a multi-benefit serum that claims to dramatically reduce redness, skin discoloration, dullness, and other visible signs of skin aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, saggy skin and large pores. Its formulation is said to be powerful that in a consumer study, 73% of the participants felt their skin had a revived glow immediately. Multiple signs of skin aging had improved after 4 weeks. To know more about this serum and if it does work wonders, read our Shiseido Glow Revival Serum Review.
Shisheido is a Japanese skin care brand founded in 1872. It is one of the oldest beauty companies in the world; however, it continues to dedicate its resources in discovering new richer ingredients and scientific advancements to create better products. Shisheido offers a full range of luxury skin care, such as makeup, sun care and skin care.
To use Shiseido Bio Performance Glow Revival Serum, smooth one pump of serum over face or two pumps of serum over face and neck after cleansing.
A 30 ml (1 oz) bottle of this serum costs $89.00 and a 1.6 oz bottle costs $120.00.
Shiseido Bio Performance Glow Revival Serum Ingredients
- Multi-Capisolve 1124™: Targets skin’s capillaries, leaving skin beautifully even-toned, clear and firm.
- TXG Complex: A blend of tea tree extract, xylitol and licorice root that helps soothe skin redness.
- Super Bio Hyaluronic Acid: A potent ingredient that rehydrates skin cells by attracting and locking in vast amounts of moisture.
- Western Hawthorn Extract and Rice Bran Protein: Promotes healthy circulation to enhance skin’s clarity.
- Kiwi, Pineapple and Fig Enzymes: Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and increases cell turnover.
Shiseido Bio Performance Glow Revival Serum Advantages
- Helps fade discoloration and soothes redness.
- Fights signs of skin aging for beautifully, smooth skin.
- Corrects dullness and removes congestion.
- Revives skin’s youthful glow.
- Backed by a consumer study and research results are published on their website.
Shiseido Bio Performance Glow Revival Serum Disadvantages
- Some customers say it triggered breakouts.
- Contains PEGs and skin irritants like glycols.
- Prolonged use may cause skin dryness due to alcohol content (alcohol denat).
- May cause stinging or irritation to the eyes and skin, especially to sensitive, acne-prone skin.
- Limited amount of reviews on this product is not sufficient to weigh the pros and cons.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Shiseido Bio Performance Glow Revival is created by a renowned Japanese skin care company and knowing that a consumer study was conducted, it makes you trust this product instantly. However, delving deep into the ingredients, PEGs, glycols, harsh forms of alcohols are red flags – period. PEGs and glycols are penetration enhancers, but as they allow greater absorption of the formulation, it also allows harmful ingredients to enter your skin and go straight to your blood stream. Some of the other negative ingredients are skin irritants and drying to the skin. Bottom line, try to look for other serums that promote skin radiance with anti-aging benefits, but without the harsh chemicals.
Shisheido products may be returned within 30 days of receipt. The company provides full merchandise refund in the original form of payment.
When the skin begins to mature, the use of a rich, deeply-penetrating treatment is essential. Many moisturizers contain ingredients that condition and moisturize the skin, but those which actually reach the skin cells deep below the surface are the most effective. Encouraging the production of natural oils is also important as is finding a moisturizing treatment that provides a protective barrier on the skin to keep oils and moisture locked in. Using products with these ingredients ensures the skin has a plumped, smooth and line-free appearance, even as it continues to age.
Below you'll find some of the best Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: