- The Best Face Exfoliators Review
SKINFIX Renewing Cream Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
SKINFIX Renewing Cream Description
SKINFIX Renewing Cream is formulated primarily to deal with that dreaded chicken skin (keratosis pilaris). This cream exfoliates and reveals the younger and more beautiful skin beneath without causing skin blemishes. It’s formulated for sensitive skin and can be used every day without bringing harm to the skin. This Skinfix Renewing Cream Review will guide you if this product is the right type of exfoliant for your skin.
The founder of this company, Amy Gordinier-Regan, spent 20 years of her life dabbling in esthetics and improving skin health. With her extensive experience, she decided to create her own product line that will address skin issues that have long pestered many women. With her
organic formulation, she came up with safe and effective skincare products.
This renewing cream helps prevent acne breakouts. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
To get the benefits of SKINFIX Renewing Cream, apply a liberal amount on cleansed and toned skin. Spread evenly using circular motions until the product is thoroughly absorbed. The manufacturer recommends using this product as often as needed. You can also use this on other skin surfaces that require treatment.
This renewing cream can be purchased through their official website at $25.00. This product is available in 4oz tubes. This product is also posted on other retail websites and other third-party re-sellers.
SKINFIX Renewing Cream Ingredients
SKINFIX took time to research and test their products thoroughly. They used the following ingredients to make this product effective:
- Aloe Leaf Extract: This extract quells the skin irritation and leaves a soothing feeling. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Willowbark Extract: This extract is a natural source of salicylic acid that gently exfoliates the skin without leaving red marks and irritation on the face.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: This oil is a powerful humectant that envelops the skin with moisture and locks it inside skin cells to give the skin lasting hydration.
- caprylic/capric triglyceride: Function as a thickener, but its chief job is to moisturize and replenish skin and can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss. But it has low toxicity in general use and is shown to be irritating to sensitive skin.
SKINFIX Renewing Cream Advantages
- This cream helps remove dead skin cells without causing skin redness and irritation.However, it can irritate certain skin types.
- This renewing cream helps prevent acne breakouts.
SKINFIX Renewing Cream Disadvantages
- This cream contains alcohol in its formulation.
- Not many information about this product can be searched online.
- Some users have reported that it did this cream did not do anything about their keratosis pilaris.
- The crème might not be suitable for sensitive skin and can cause redness and irritation.
Recommending To Purchase?
This company is serious about giving their patrons healthier and more beautiful skin. By skipping the harmful chemical preservatives and other irritating ingredients, SKINFIX ended up with promising products. However, there are some other things that you may want to consider.
This renewing cream, although it’s naturally formulated, contains alcohol that can counteract its moisturizing effect and leave your skin dry. If you have sensitive or overly sensitive skin, you may easily get dry skin out of using such.
Overall, we recommend you look for other products that have established their names in the market and has a higher trust rating from verified users.
There is no money back guarantee for this product.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: