What Is SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser?
SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser is a gentle exfoliating cleanser that scrubs away dead skin and impurities, while improving the appearance of skin tone and texture. In this SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser review we’ll be covering all the details you will need to make a smart choice when looking for a new skincare product.
We’ve covered all the positives and negatives so you can really focus on what is best for you and your skin. We’ve also gathered some opinions from others in the skincare community so you not only will have facts and our opinion, you’ll have opinions of people just like you!
Apply as the first product used in your morning and evening skincare routine, as tolerated. Apply to your entire face, (neck and chest if desired). Moisten face with lukewarm water and apply a small amount to face and gently massage into skin. Rinse thoroughly.
What Are The SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser Ingredients?
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG/PPG-8/3 Diisostearate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).
Pros and Cons of SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
- Helps thoroughly cleanse and gently exfoliate skin
- Helps enhance skin texture and tone
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps minimize irritation to skin
- Helps improve the appearance of skin smoothness
- Hard to remove from the bottle when close to finishing the product
- The price is considerably high compared to the amount of product you receive
- Some customers do not see any difference after using for a long period of time
- Should not be used on combination skin.
- Can clog pores over time and will create blackheads in problem areas
Should You Buy SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser? Is this product provides any Guarantee?
The Final Word
When it comes to this product we would not recommend this for many individuals because of it’s inability to be used on those who have combination skin types. We would suggest looking at the products below to really get a well rounded view on whether or not these products will work for you and your skin type. Let us know your thoughts as well, we’d love to know your opinion.