- sunscreen reviews
SUPERGOOP! CITY SUNSCREEN SERUM REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
If there was any mainstay product in your daytime skin routine, it should be sunscreen — no question about it — most especially as the temp turns up and the sun becomes harsher this Spring and as Summer approaches. Daily sunscreens like Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum, US $42.00 for 2 oz., are good for your skin no matter what season we are in.
Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum is a modern sunscreen that embraces multi-functionality that is built into how this product has been designed and formulated. The list below enumerates the long list of benefits that your skin can derive from this product simply by using it everyday without fail:
- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection that capably protects your skin from a wide array of skin damaging UV rays
- Easily absorbent sunscreen protection that does not leave white streaks on the surface and get in the way of your makeup
- Deep moisturizing that keeps your skin hydrated for hours
- Added antioxidant protection that shields your skin from UV and neutralizes cell-damaging free radicals
- Reinforcement and rebuilding of your skin’s protective outer layer to prevent excessive surface water loss and to promote a stronger skin that is more resistant to infections, dryness and damage
- Smoothens out creases and wrinkles
- Fades dark spots and hyper pigmented areas of your skin
- Brightens your overall skin complexion
- Averts premature skin aging
- Homosalate (8%), Octisalate (4%), Avobenzone (3%), Octocrylene (2%): Chemical sunscreens that, when combined, provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Uniprotect PT-3: Helps correct and fade damages on the skin matrix caused by UV and free radicals
- Vitamins E and B5: Provides your skin with a nourishing moisture that smoothens your skin, supports repairs in the skin matrix, and reinforces the surface layer of your skin, making it more resilient to damage and signs of skin aging
- Hydroviton 24: Facilitates a sudden boost in moisture, and the 24-hour gradual moisture release system that helps keep your skin continuously well-hydrated throughout the day and night
- Based on a four-week clinical study, this product led to favorable consumer perception results that showed 96 per cent of subjects saying that their skin appears healthier, among other favorable survey findings
- Multifunctional product with multiple benefits
- Product uses chemical sunscreens that have been proven to be toxic
- Product contains PEGs, which can become potentially contaminated with other carcinogenic chemicals, most notably 1,4 dioxane
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum’s proprietary complexes should be more than enough to provide for your skin’s daily sun protection requirements. However, chemical sunscreens can be highly irritating, which means that, if you have sensitive or problematic skin, you may have to look for another product that will be gentler to your skin.
There is no money-back guarantee for this product mentioned on official website.
Products that perform double-duty, such as working to protect against UV rays in the form of a tinted moisturizer are always a good idea. Not only do they have multiple benefits but are more convenient to use than having to apply several products. It is still important for the consumer to check exactly what protection any sunscreen-containing cream offers and how often it needs to be applied in order to fully protect the skin from the aging and damaging UV rays.
Below you'll find some of the Best Sunscreen formulations on the market in our opinion: