Tarte Knockout Tingling Treatment Review
Tarte Knockout DescriptionThe Tarte Knockout Tingling Treatment is marketed as a skin-tingling vegan toner that can resurface the skin. It also helps to balance its pH level. The toner claims to leave the skin smoother and the complexion more toned. But in order to do that, the treatment uses AHA’s which are good exfoliants but they do come with a few side effects. For best results, moisten a cotton ball with the product. Sweep the cotton ball over your chest, neck and face. Avoid contact with the contours of the eyes. Want to know if this product will work for you? Check out this Knockout Tingling Treatment Review!
Tarte Cosmetics is a New York-based skincare brand. The company was founded by Maureen Kelly in 2000. The company was founded with the dream of combining glamorous products that contain ingredients that are not just good for your skin but your health as well. Their products are currently being sold in various department stores in Malaysia, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, and Canada.
The product is new to the market. In fact, it has only been released last December 2017. The company claims that this vegan toner can help make the skin a perfect canvass for makeup in an instant. But to do that, the company has to use a few ingredients that come with various side effects.
Here are some Tarte Knockout Tingling Treatment Reviews that you should know about:
“I was so excited about this product because I have larger pores and blackheads on my nose and this had great reviews. Although I have only used this 4 times I haven’t noticed anything except my face is a bit more shiny in a bad way. It doesn’t tingle and there’s not burning or redness which they say means “it’s working.” Unfortunately I will be returning this.’ –AnndreaHEY
“I have very sensitive skin, and I broke out severely from using this product. I would suggest testing it on a patch of skin before putting it all over your face if you have sensitive skin.” – Rubyc97
What are Tarte Knockout Key Ingredients?
- Salicylic Acid: This is an alpha-hydroxy acid that can address the issues of acne. It can also help exfoliate the skin for a more even complexion. However, it may thin and dry the skin with prolonged use.
- Malic Acid: This helps make the skin feel smoother and appear more even and less blotchy.
- Lactic Acid: This can help reduce acne breakouts. It can also aid in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
- Horseradish Root Extract: This can help in addressing hyperpigmentations. They also help in the treatment of acne and promote healing of wounds. However, this is a known skin sensitizing agent.
- Onion Bulb Extract: This is a known antioxidant that can protect skin from free radicals.
- Thyme Flower Extract: This can help in clearing up acne. This may be irritating to sensitive skin.
- Phytic Acid: This helps lighten skin tone by blocking the formation of copper and iron which may aid in the formation of melanin. However, this may impede with the absorption of other essential nutrients.
Tarte Knockout PRO’S
- The toner is formulated without parabens, mineral oil, gluten, phthalates, and SLS. However, it does contain salicylic which may cause various side effects.
- The treatment has a balanced pH that allow its AHA’s content to work most effectively.
- The toner contains some skin-restoring ingredients.
Tarte Knockout CON’S
- The product is not for sensitive skin.
- It contains salicylic acid which can help in toning the skin but it may cause the skin to thin and dry with prolonged use.
- Many users did not like the strong smell of toner.
- Some people experienced breakouts after use.
- This product contains plenty of sensitizing ingredients.
What is the Price and Quantity of Tarte Knockout?
A 5 oz (150 ml) spray bottle of Tarte Knockout costs USD 39. You can purchase Tarte Knockout from the official tarte website, or you can buy it from retailer sites.
The best way to know if the product works is by taking a look at its ingredients list. In the first part, you will see a few skin-restoring ingredients like niacinamide that can make you think that the treatment is effective. But continue reading, and you will see acetic acid, myrrh, horseradish root extract, and Myrtus communis extract that are known skin sensitizing ingredients that may cause skin redness, dryness, peeling and many more.
The company marketed the product to be tingling which may seem like a good thing. But in truth, the tingling sensation does not mean that the AHA’s are at work but instead, it is a result of the sensitizing ingredients mentioned above.
When choosing a product, opt for those that are free of these unwanted ingredients.
Does Tarte Knockout Guarantee?
The company gladly accepts the returns of Tarte Knockout Treatment unless it is marked final sale. You can return the items to them within 30 days after the date of purchase. You can get a full refund or exchange in return. Call their customer service representative for more information about the process.
One of the most important parts of keeping skin free of acne and blemishes is to make sure the skin is well-cleansed and that the pores are clear of dirt and bacteria. Using a specially-formulated product for acne is certainly a good idea as long as it is gentle on the skin and doesn't dry it out or cause unwanted irritation.
Below you'll find some of our Best Acne Treatment formulations on the market today, in our opinion:
Best Acne Products
|Product||Intensely Hydrates Skin & Improves Collagen||Effectively Guard Against DNA Damage||Reduces Inflammation & promotes Even Tone||100% Money Back Guarantee||Read Review|
Clear Pores Acne Treatment(Editor's Choice)
Dermology Acne Treatment
Plant Not a Spot Acne Treatment Mask
Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."