- anti aging serum reviews
Tatcha Radiant Deep Brightening Serum Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Tatcha Brightening Serum Description
Our detailed Tatcha Brightening Serum Review will be your complete guide to this skin lightening serum that’s made with time-tested Asian botanicals. It also features an exclusive anti-aging complex that delivers intense hydration and nourishment. This blend offers powerful antioxidants benefits, offering comprehensive protection from premature skin aging signs as well. It is made for all skin types and it is non-irritating, dermatologist tested and non-sensitizing.
This formulation is marketed primarily as a treatment for hyperpigmentation problems, including dark spots and uneven skin tone. It is made with natural extracts that have been used in traditional skincare for the safe and effective treatment of hyperpigmentation-affected skin. With its skin lightening components, it can also be used to address dullness issues, helping restore its lost radiance. There are components for slowing down the aging process of the skin too.
There are many Tatcha Deep Brightening Serum reviews that can cause confusion, so we have come up with an unbiased and accurate evaluation to help you decide if this is the right formulation for you skin’s needs.
This product is from Tatcha, a skincare brand that uses the allure of ancient beauty secrets combined with modern science. Its founder, a Harvard graduate claims that she was inspired when she met a modern-day geisha during a trip to Kyoto, Japan. This prompted her to discover their ancient secrets, using modern technology and breakthrough natural extracts to address specific skin concerns. Tatcha is now a little bit known in the international skin care industry, but most of its products are unreasonably overpriced.
A relatively new product that was only launched a few years ago, this skin brightening formula is claimed to be highly effective in delivering both short- and long-term benefits to the skin. It is said to gradually lighten dark spots on the skin while improving overall radiance and protecting against premature skin aging. There are mixed Tatcha Brightening Serum reviews with some users saying it works and others saying it isn’t effective. Some users also reported that it can cause irritation or acne.
Applying this formula is easy; just dispense one to two pumps and spread evenly on your face. To enhance absorption, massage gently onto skin and then allow it to dry naturally.
Tatcha Brightening Serum Ingredients
- Licorice Root Extract: Among the most popular natural extracts for treating hyperpigmentation problems, this is a known lightening agent that’s gentle on the skin. Yet, there are some people who are sensitive to this component
- Rice Germ Oil: This is still a new active ingredient that’s used for anti-aging benefits. It is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and humectants, which is the reason it has good hydrating, nutritive and protective properties
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract: It is said to have humectant and astringent properties, but this component is also claimed to condition skin. However, there’s no substantial evidence behind this skin care component
- Ziziphus Jujuba Fruit Extract: A popular skin care ingredient, it is rich in antioxidants that defend the skin from rapid aging. This component is also used for rejuvenating properties, but there’s no proof that it has this benefit
Tatcha Brightening Serum Pros
- Made for all skin types and it is claimed to be non-irritating although there are reports from customers saying it can cause skin irritation or acne
- There are antioxidant-rich components in this formulation
- Some online reviews say it is effective in lightening dark spots
Tatcha Brightening Serum Cons
- This is an overpriced skin care formulation
- Its alcohol content can cause skin irritation on many people
- There’s not enough concentration for the Asian botanicals to be highly effective
- No clinical evidence is available to back what it claims to do
- Some users say it does not deliver substantial results even after using it for a few weeks
Tatcha Brightening Serum Price & Quantity
The cost of Tatcha Radiant Deep Brightening Serum is $185 for a 50-ml container.
Should You Buy It?
Overall, this skin lightening formulation is a good option if you’re in the market for something to treat hyperpigmentation or improve your skin’s radiance. It is made with natural extracts that are gentle on the skin so there’s a smaller chance of developing irritation. There are some positive reviews from users as well, claiming that it is effective. However, there’s negative feedback too, claiming it can cause adverse reactions, specifically irritation and breakouts. Some users also say it is not really very effective and only offers minor skin brightening effects. It is still worth trying if you have $185 to spend, but there are many similar formulations that are being sold at less than half its price.
Does It Come With a Guarantee?
One of the most inviting selling points of Tatcha Deep Brightening Serum is the brand’s “happiness guarantee,” which allows unsatisfied customers to return products for an exchange or refund.
A good anti aging serum needs to contain certain peptides and vitamins in order to nourish and rejuvenate old skin cells. If the formula uses patented substances this is even better as it means they have undergone extensive testing. It is also important that the chosen product works on a variety of signs of aging such as puffiness under the eyes, dark circles and age spots, not just lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the best Anti Aging Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: