Vichy Celludeskock Description
Vichy Cellu Destock Night Time, US $53 for 150 ml, commits to reduce your cellulites by restoring skin mechanisms that drain fats and inhibit fat formation at the same time while you sleep off to a slimmer you.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Vichy Cellu Destock Night Time works by encouraging a deep, uninterrupted sleep while simultaneously discouraging the build up of unwanted fats, most especially following conditions that favor its build up, including crash dieting, sleeplessness and stress. Vichy commits to give you smoother skin in just 1 week of product use, and visible cellulite reduction in just 2 weeks.
Vigorously massage a generous amount of the product daily on cellulite-affected areas for several minutes to help blend in the product with your skin but also, to support the improvement of fluid circulation.We recommend to have a patch test before applying on skin as it may leads to allergic reactions sometimes.
Vichy Celludeskock Ingredients
Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water
: Originating from a body of water in France that is well-known to have strengthening and restorative properties that benefit the skin with the help of 15 minerals found in its composition
Pure Caffeine (5%)
: Helps improve nutrient and fluid circulation happening underneath the affected area of your skin, as it also causes fluids to rush in which plumps up your skin; also improves drainage of excess fats and fluids to push out trapped fats and begin excretion from your body via natural means
: A proprietary ingredient that suppresses fat build up when body conditions and environmental factors, such as stress and chronic sleeplessness, favor their growth but it may cause allergic reactions sometimes.
: Combines Zingiber and Dioschol which work together to drain fats and inhibit the storage of new ones to reduce cellulites and improve how these appear from the surface
Pros and Cons of Vichy Celludeskock
- This product has research to back efficacy, particularly facilitated with 100 women and with the help of sleep experts who attest to product efficiency in reducing build up of poor sleep quality-related cellulite formation.
- Vichy guarantees that product is hypoallergenic and suitable for use on sensitive and problematic skim.
- Vichy ascertains that the formula has been designed to help slim and firm up cellulite-affected areas of your skin.
- Product is not widely accessible, and is only available for online purchase in a limited number of websites, including the company’s and Amazon.
- Although a product efficacy has been alluded to about the product on the Vichy site, details of which have not been shared.
- Topical cellulite solutions generally have limited effect on actual cellulite reduction, and rather causes improvements in appearance only via temporary plumping up of skin so, don’t expect any long-term, incremental improvements to your cellulites even with regular use.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
There is no money back guarantee mentioned on its official site.
Conclusion – Recommending To Purchase?
Vichy Cellu Destock Night Time offers a viable way to reduce the appearance of cellulites, albeit, it can only do so temporarily as is the case with most other cellulite firming creams. If you want longer-term, more permanent improvements to your cellulites, you should get non-invasive or minimally invasive cellulite reduction procedures instead.