- face mask reviews
The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-in Moisture Mask Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-in Moisture Mask Description
The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-in Moisture Mask is formulated to be light and easy to absorb by the skin. It instantly relieves skin dryness and tightness. By restoring the skin’s optimal level of moisture, the appearance of skin gets an immediate improvement. Over time, it helps decrease and delay the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask Review will give you an idea if this mask is the right one for you.
The story of The Body Shop begun on 1976 in Brighton, England. Anita Roddick started out small with simple products she carefully made to have excellent quality. From there, she envisioned a company following humane and ethical practices that would deliver better skin health for everyone. Today, The Body Shop is one of the best manufactures of safe skincare and cosmetic products are known on a global scale.We recommend to have a patch test before applying on skin as it may cause redness or itching on skin.
To benefit from The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-in Moisture Mask, apply a thin layer of this product on the face and neck. Spread it evenly using gentle circular motions covering the face and the neck area. Wipe off excess and leave it on.
This product can be bought directly at their official website and costs $14.40 for every 3.3ounce jar. This product can also be seen posted at their authorized retailers and other third-party resellers.
The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-in Moisture Mask Ingredients
This product is formulated with the following ingredients to promote skin health and give it a more beautiful glow.
- Rice Bran Oil: This oil helps replenish lost moisture from the skin and give it nourishment for faster recovery and cell turnover.
- Soybean Oil: This oil is known to give the skin intensive moisture to heal skin dryness and flaking.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin,However sometimes it causes allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling.
The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-in Moisture Mask Cons
- This mask gives instant and noticeable hydration to your skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with consistent use but it may cause rash or itching on skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with consistent use.
- Protects the skin from harmful environmental elements that damage the skin.
The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-in Moisture Mask PROS
- This moisturizing mask is formulated with artificial preservatives.
- This formulation of this mask contains alcohol.
- This mask has fragrance in its ingredients list.
Recommending To Purchase?
The Body Shop is a reputable brand that is known to manufacture a safe and effective product that helps increase the health of the skin. This mask is a rich moisturizer that gives deep moisture to the skin.
However, this product contains too many chemical preservatives in the form of parabens. These chemicals are known to cause carcinogenic associated with long-term excessive use. Also, this mask contains alcohol and fragrance that both cause skin dryness and irritation.
Overall, we strongly recommend you look for other products that have a better formulation than this.
If you have not yet opened you’re The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-in Moisture Mask, you can return it to them for a full refund up to 14 days.