- anti wrinkle cream reviews
Age interrupter review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Age interrupter description
SkinCeuticals A.G.E Interrupter is marketed as an wrinkle treatment which can protect the skin from signs of aging brought about by advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.). The product is also said to reduce the creping and thinning appearance of the skin. It can also improve the firmness of the skin by restoring the water and nutrients in the skin.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. We’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
There are already many products that claim to diminish the effects of wrinkles and keep signs of aging at bay, but not all of those products can live up to their promises. This anti-wrinkle treatment is manufactured by SkinCeuticals, a skin care company that was founded in 1994 and aims to provide consumers with advanced skin care products that are backed by science. However, a few users have reported experiencing rashes and breakouts with the use of this product.
A 12-week clinical study on the effectiveness of this product showed an improvement in the appearance of the skin texture, firmness, and wrinkles. The subjects applied the product twice daily.
To achieve best results, apply a thin and even layer of the cream to the neck, chest, and face. It is recommended that you use this product once or twice a day. When used in the morning, apply it after an antioxidant serum and before the sunscreen. If you are using a retinol at night, apply this after the retinol treatment.
The product is sold at the SkinCeuticals official website and other third party retailer sites at a price of $162 for a 1.7 oz bottle.
Age interrupter INGREDIENTS
- Blueberry extract: This anti-glycation ingredient strengthens the matrix of the skin, minimizing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Phytosphingosine: This is a naturally occurring chemical that aids in the repair process of the natural barrier of the skin and addresses the discomfort that comes with aging and dry skin.
- Proxylane: This proprietary ingredient provides support to the G.A.G synthesis of the skin, allowing it to restore nutrients and water.
- Dimethicone: This moisturizer treats or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations. However, burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur.
Age interrupter ADVANTAGES
- This anti-wrinkle treatment does not contain alcohol, dyes, and paraben. Although, the cream is sold at a price much higher than all its other competitor products.
- The treatment helps alleviate the symptoms of aging and dry skin.
Age interrupter DISADVANTAGES
- The treatment contains fragrance which can cause skin irritations.
- The product is much more expensive as compared to other wrinkle treatments.
- A few users have reported experiencing rashes and breakouts with the use of this product.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
The A.G.E Interrupter from SkinCeuticals promises to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fight off other signs of aging which seems too good to be true. Before you consider buying this product, we recommend that you take these things into consideration.
First, there are few users who have reported experiencing breakouts and having an allergic reaction after using this product. Second, the cream is sold at a price much higher than all its other competitor products.
We highly advise that you continue your search for an anti-wrinkle treatment that is much more affordable and will not irritate the skin or cause it to break out.
Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: