Skinceuticals Retinol Description
From what of the most trusted skincare companies of this decade, the Skinceuticals Retinol 0.5, US $76 for every 30 ml bottle, is an anti-aging offering that’s hard to resist. It promises revitalized, better energized skin that blots out imperfections including dark patches, blotchiness and wrinkles with regular product use.
This best cream for 30’s anti ageing product comes at a heftier price compared to most of its counterpart, mostly because of retinol. Other than that, Skinceuticals Retinol 0.5 is also infused with shea butter, plant extracts and silicones that work together to leave skin with a silky, supple feel.
This product can most definitely deliver for you, brighter complexion, better evened skin tone and smoother, crease-free skin. Retinol’s skincare benefits are well-documented although the benefits do not come without a price.
Due to this product’s retinol content, Skinceuticals Retinol 0.5 must only be used at night. Retinol easily breaks down in the presence of heat and sunlight, and therefore must not be used during the day. Apply on face after cleansing and toning at night.
Retinol and some botanical ingredients are highly irritating ingredients. Never use the product without first performing a patch test overnight.
Skinceuticals Retinol Ingredients
This product is made from the following key active ingredients:
proven to have anti-wrinkle and melanin inhibiting functions, retinol aids in evening out wrinkles for a smoother, creaseless skin texture while also lightening skin and brightening your overall complexion. However, it may cause dryness and irritation.
moisturizing and barrier-forming, this ingredient provides the skin with an external supply of proteins that it can use to repair damages and to create a new skin layer
skin conditioners and moisturizers, leave the surface of the skin with a smooth feel and a silky finish
antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and barrier forming, helps revitalize skin health while also protecting it from further damage.
Pros and Cons of Skinceuticals Retinol 0.5
- contains retinol, proven by research to help improve the appearance of aging skin and brighten darker patches of the skin. However, it can irritate certain skin types.
- This product has anti-ageing have huge amount of benefits
- helps alleviate premature skin ageing
- improves the health and integrity of the surface layer of the skin
- contains highly moisturizing ingredients that can readily bind with skin
- retinol is associated with side effects, including thinning of the skin and increased sensitivity to sun damage
- not for daytime use
- product contains the highly irritating ingredient, methylisothiazolinone
- product contains fragrance and fragrance ingredients
- product is not suitable for use on sensitive skin types
- contains silicones which build thicker product residues on the top layer of the skin
There is no money back guarantee for this product.