Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream Description
The Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream is a luscious yet light eye cream for a cooling and soothing effect on the skin. Ultra-rich in Vitamin C from the seed of New Zealand kiwifruit works superbly to help rescue damaged tissue. It also contains beta-carotene-rich carrot seed oil, cooling aloe gel, and nourishing avocado oil.
In this Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream review, we’ll be going through everything you need to know to be able to make a smart purchase for you and your skin. We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
However, though you may find the claims about this product line to be quite spectacular on the company website, you are also likely to come across some negative Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream review online, which suggest that the product doesn’t deliver stellar results.
Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream
The Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream is a luscious yet light eye cream for a cooling and soothing effect on the skin. Ultra-rich in Vitamin C from the seed of New Zealand kiwifruit works superbly to help rescue damaged tissue.
Antipodes is a highly innovative scientific organic beauty brand. Its visionary New Zealand founder and director, Elizabeth Barbalich, has built her skincare and makeup company on a cutting-edge combination of the highest quality ingredients from New Zealand nature and raw super-fruit extracts with science and innovation to produce high-tech certified organic and premium formulations.
Apply to the delicate area around the eyes day and night and any time between. Massage the eye area very lightly, dabbing the cream and allowing it to sink in to get the most out of this product. Still, it is always recommended to perform a patch test before spreading on the skin.
What Are The Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream Key Ingredients?
Kiwi Seed Oil
– high concentrations of Omega 3 in the oil extracted from the seeds of kiwifruit make it the ingredient for natural skincare as it can dramatically help to maintain moisture in the skin. Kiwifruit seed oil contains around 60% of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), as well as being a rich source of Vitamins C and E.
– clinical trials show revolutionary new antioxidant extract Vinanza Grape® improves elasticity and firmness in the skin by 16%.
May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How Does Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream Work?
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye blends a powerful ingredient formulation made up of antioxidants, collagen and other key ingredients that deliver skin healing, clearing, and brightening. It delivers instant results that eventually build up to correct hyper pigmentation and other visible signs of skin aging. Regular use also promotes delaying further skin deterioration as a result of aging.
Pros and Cons of Yes to Cucumbers
- This is a light eye cream that is suitable to be worn under makeup.
- This product will keep you feeling refreshed and awake.
- Because this cream uses ultra-right vitamin c, you’ll have healthy skin in a matter of weeks after using this product.
- This product is suitable for any skin type.
- Many individuals have shown that they are allergic to Kiwi Seed Oil, which is why many are unhappy with this product because this is one of their key ingredients.
- Some individuals have noticed no difference when using this product.
- Product may not be suitable for all skin types and can cause redness in case of sensitive skin type.
- Takes time to show visible effects over the skin.
With this company, they follow standard procedures when dealing with returns and damaged goods. If you want to return this product and you’ve purchased it through the company’s site, not through a third-party retailer, you will be able to return the product within 30 days after the purchase date. You must also have proof of purchase and shipping will not be reimbursed. If you’re not happy with a product you receive, contact the brand to learn more about unique policies and what you can do to avoid this situation in the future. You should always be 100% satisfied with the product you receive and any company should do its best to mend any issues you face when purchasing a product.
The Final Word
Kiwi Seed Oil has been on many buyers’ beware lists because of the vast amount of people who are allergic to this new skincare direction. Many individuals are not aware of their allergies until they come in contact with something which is why we’re not advising you to push your luck by trying this product.
We would suggest that you look through our provided products below. You’ll be able to compare and contrast to make sure that you’re purchasing something that works for you.