- The Best Eye Cream Reviews
Antipodes manuka honey eye cream review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Antipodes manuka honey eye cream description
Antipodes Manuka Honey Skin-Brightening Eye Cream with Persian silk flower helps hydrate and freshen under-eye tissue.
In this Manuka Honey Skin-Brightening Eye Cream review we’ll be going through everything you need to know to be able to make a smart purchase for you and your skin. We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Antipodes manuka honey eye cream ADVANTAGES
- This product uses antibacterial properties which will help heal your skin over time when using this product. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- This product is produced by a green beauty brand so there are no chemicals .
- Manuka Honey is known for its special healing powers when applied to irritated skin.
Antipodes manuka honey eye cream DISADVANTAGES
- Some individuals have noticed no difference when using this product.
- Many have said that this product is a fake and that it’s just marketed to those who are conscious about chemicals in their skincare.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Pat tenderly onto the skin under and around your eyes. Make sure the product is rubbed in gently so your skin can fully soak in the vitamins and minerals. However, some individuals have noticed no difference when using this product.
In this review, we will be going over every detail you’ll need to know before you decide to purchase a new addition to your skincare routine. In this review we’ll start off by going over the general description of the product above, then we’ll move on the positives and negatives we’ve researched on this product. We’ll then cover the remaining details about the brand, how to use the product, and what we personally think when it comes to whether or not you should purchase this product. Let’s get started!
Antipodes manuka honey eye cream INGREDIENTS
- Tapioca Starch: This element is used to improve the consistency within many skincare products.
- Manuka Honey: Manuka Honey is used to soothe skin and diminish acne breakouts.
- Avocado Oil: Used to provide intense moisture and softening to areas of your skin that might be irritated, broken out, or dry. However, Avocado effects on skin are adverse leading to terrible skin issues with allergies being the major effect.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
While we do appreciate brands trying to embrace this natural movement in the skincare industry, but many companies have used this only to trick people into thinking that a product is better for their skin. This product still uses unwanted chemicals which is why we’ll be passing on this option.
We would suggest that you look through our provided products below. You’ll be able to compare and contrast to make sure that you’re purchasing something that works for you.
There is no money back guarantee mentioned.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: