- anti wrinkle cream reviews
Chanel CC Cream
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Chanel CC Cream Description
Chanel CC Cream is marketed as a protective, anti-aging, anti-pollutant skincare solution. This product contains broad spectrum SPF of 50 to protect the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays and also protects against harmful free-radical damage that can cause premature aging.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Whether you feel like you are taking too much time layering or, if you have sensitive skin and seek to minimize product layering to prevent skin irritation, you will likely find that the Chanel CC Cream is a welcome addition to your daytime daily skincare regimen.
This product integrates what Chanel calls, “ benefits in a single step”. More specifically, this product:
- corrects skin imperfections
- soothes irritated skin
- moisturizes skin and keeps it that way over a long period of time
- provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen to protect skin from UV
Product use redounds to the following skincare benefits:
- hydrates skin all day
- long-term, regular use gives skin a healthier, more radiant glow
The new formulation now makes the Chanel CC Cream formulated with SPF 50. Currently, this product is only available in three shades: 20, 30 and 40 Beige.
For best results, apply Chanel CC Cream to cleansed and toned skin. Use on top of your skin treatments and under your other makeup products. We recommend to have a patch test before applying on skin as in contains Hyaluronic acid which causes redness or itching on skin.
Chanel CC Cream retails for $55.00 per 1 fl. oz. of product on Chanel’s own website.
Chanel CC Cream Ingredients
- Titanium Dioxide: This ingredient is a mineral sunscreen that provides physical sunblock to protect your skin from UV.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient helps prevent and correct early signs of skin aging by ultra hydrating skin over prolonged hours but it causes redness or itching on skin.
- Cornflower: This ingredient has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that soothes skin irritations and helps keep skin well-toned.
- Rejuvencia: A naturally-derived ingredient that rejuvenates skin by stimulating faster collagen production at higher levels.
- Peach Extract: This product conditions and smoothens skin to help fight visible signs of skin aging.
- Marine extract: This product helps soothe skin from irritation, redness and inflammation.
Chanel CC Cream Advantages
- This product contains sunscreen.
- This skincare treatment makes use of Titanium Dioxide, a mineral sunscreen which, unlike chemical sunscreens, is non-toxic. However it may leads to redness or itching on skin.
- This sunscreen previously available only in SPF 20 and SPF 30 varieties, this product is now formulated with SPF 50.
- This product is brightening and tones the skin.
Chanel CC Cream Disadvantages
- This product is available in limited amount of shades, mostly incompatible with Asian, Latin and darker skin tones.
- This sunscreen contains menthol, artificial colorants and fragrance, which can be highly irritating to hypersensitive skin types.
- This skincare treatment contains parabens which can interfere with the normal functioning of vital organs because these chemicals tend to mimic estrogen.
- This product contains phenoxyethanol, a product preservative known to be neurotoxic.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Chanel CC Cream claims to protect the skin against the sun’s harmful rays and environmental aggressors. Although sun protection is always a good idea, this product is rather over priced. Overpriced sunscreens are concerning due to the fact that most people will not apply the proper amount. We’d recommend continue your search for a sunscreen that does not contain any harmful ingredients and sells for a reasonable price.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with this product, you may return it as it offers return policy.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle serum on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle serum promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the Best Anti-Wrinkle Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: