Chanel CC Cream Description
Chanel CC Cream is marketed as a protective, anti-aging, anti-pollutant skincare solution. This product contains broad spectrum SPF of 50 to protect the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays and also protects against harmful free-radical damage that can cause premature aging.
We’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Whether you feel like you are taking too much time layering or, if you have sensitive skin and seek to minimize product layering to prevent skin irritation, you will likely find that the Chanel CC Cream is a welcome addition to your daytime daily skincare regimen.
This product integrates what Chanel calls, “ benefits in a single step”. More specifically, this product:
- corrects skin imperfections
- soothes irritated skin
- moisturizes skin and keeps it that way over a long period of time
- provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen to protect skin from UV
Product use redounds to the following skincare benefits:
- hydrates skin all day
- long-term, regular use gives skin a healthier, more radiant glow
The new formulation now makes the Chanel CC Cream formulated with SPF 50. Currently, this product is only available in three shades: 20, 30 and 40 Beige.
For best results, apply Chanel CC Cream to cleansed and toned skin. Use on top of your skin treatments and under your other makeup products. We recommend to have a patch test before applying on skin as in contains Hyaluronic acid which causes redness or itching on skin.
Chanel CC Cream retails for $55.00 per 1 fl. oz. of product on Chanel’s own website.
Chanel CC Cream Ingredients
: This ingredient is a mineral sunscreen that provides physical sunblock to protect your skin from UV.
: This ingredient helps prevent and correct early signs of skin aging by ultra hydrating skin over prolonged hours but it causes redness or itching on skin.
: This ingredient has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that soothes skin irritations and helps keep skin well-toned.
: A naturally-derived ingredient that rejuvenates skin by stimulating faster collagen production at higher levels.
: This product helps soothe skin from irritation, redness and inflammation.
Pros and Cons of Chanel CC Cream
- This product contains sunscreen.
- This skincare treatment makes use of Titanium Dioxide, a mineral sunscreen which, unlike chemical sunscreens, is non-toxic. However it may leads to redness or itching on skin.
- This sunscreen previously available only in SPF 20 and SPF 30 varieties, this product is now formulated with SPF 50.
- This product is brightening and tones the skin.
- This product is available in limited amount of shades, mostly incompatible with Asian, Latin and darker skin tones.
- This sunscreen contains menthol, artificial colorants and fragrance, which can be highly irritating to hypersensitive skin types.
- This skincare treatment contains parabens which can interfere with the normal functioning of vital organs because these chemicals tend to mimic estrogen.
- This product contains phenoxyethanol, a product preservative known to be neurotoxic.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with this product, you may return it as it offers return policy.
Conclusion – Recommending To Purchase?
Chanel CC Cream claims to protect the skin against the sun’s harmful rays and environmental aggressors. Although sun protection is always a good idea, this product is rather over priced. Overpriced sunscreens are concerning due to the fact that most people will not apply the proper amount. We’d recommend continue your search for a sunscreen that does not contain any harmful ingredients and sells for a reasonable price.