- Eye cream reviews
CLINIQUE ALL ABOUT EYES SERUM DE-PUFFING EYE MASSAGE REVIEW
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
CLINIQUE ALL ABOUT EYES SERUM DESCRIPTION
Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage is touted as a solution for those looking to reverse the look o puffy under eye bags and fatigue. The applicator gently rolls away imperfections and leaves the under eye looking brighter and more refined.
In this review we’ll be covering all the details, positives, and negatives so you can have the facts when it comes to this product. This article works in a way so you will be able to see multiple points of view before you decide to buy.
Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage uses a unique applicator to gently cool and de-puff stubborn under eye bags. Using a mix of caffeine and other stimulating ingredients, your under eyes will look brighter and less fatigued with continued use.
For best results, apply Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage by gently pressing the roller ball onto the skin. Move from the inner corner to the outer corner two times. You may apply this product as needed, preferably to cleansed skin during your morning and evening skincare routines.
Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage retails for $32.50 per 0.5 fl. oz. of product on several very well known skincare retailer websites.
CLINIQUE ALL ABOUT EYES SERUM INGREDIENTS
- Caffeine: This ingredient stimulates the skin, temporarily reducing the look of under eye circles and puffiness.
- Butylene Glycol: It is used in literally thousands of skin care and personal care products. One of the reasons for such wide adoption is that this chemical is relatively cheap, and because it has such a wide variety of effects on the skin. For example, it’s commonly formulated into moisturizers, acne creams. However it is a chemical & may cause skin irritation.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Panthenol: This ingredient hydrates and strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier. Panthenol is the provitamin of B5 because and is used in cosmetics and beauty products primarily as a lubricant, emollient and moisturizer.
CLINIQUE ALL ABOUT EYES SERUM pros
- The applicator gently massages the skin, reducing the look of under eye bags.
- Clinique is a very well known, trusted skincare brand in the beauty industry but most of the products of this brand are overpriced & not proven.
- This product is lightweight and may be applied under or over makeup throughout the day.
CLINIQUE ALL ABOUT EYES SERUM cons
- This eye serum is rather expensive, particularly for those on a budget.
- This product touts ingredients that have very little research to back up their effectiveness.
- This product contains fragrant ingredients, which may cause drying and irritation.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE?
Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage claims that its unique application process can roll away the look of stubborn under eye bags and reduce the look of dull, fatigued skin. Although this might sound like the perfect solution to your under eye issues, there are several problems with this product we’d like to address before you consider purchasing. This product contains fragrant ingredients, such as tangerine peel, which may cause dryness and irritation. In fact, many customers claim this product burned upon application. Additionally, this product is full of ingredients that have very little research to back up their claims. It’s unsurprising to see the amount of negative reviews across the internet that claim this product had very little effect on the delicate skin around their eyes. We’d recommend continuing your search for an under eye serum that contains proven ingredients and suits your budget.
Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage is available on several very well known skincare retailer sites. These websites have very reasonable return policies. If you are not happy with your product for any reason, simply return it within 30 days with the original receipt for a full refund.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: