What Is Derm Exclusive?
Products under this brand are formulated with Derm Exclusive ingredients that work together to improve the youthful presentation of aging and mature skin. Each one firms and lifts skin, improves moisture content, brightens overall skin complexion, and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
Who Is Derm Exclusive For?
Derm Exclusive reviews stress that these products are for use on adult skin only, with the best results that can be expected delivered for aging and mature skin types. Most people will be able to tolerate products under this line well although, some may not be well tolerated by more sensitive skin types.
How Does Derm Exclusive Work?
Derm Exclusive products deliver the best results when used in combination, as prescribed by its founder. Each product in this line contains key active ingredients that deliver specific functionalities in supporting faster skin renewal and healing. An example of a basic regimen using Derm Exclusive products is as follows:
- Step 1: Intensive Repair Serum. Apply it thinly and evenly on your skin following thorough cleansing and toning. It supports faster healing and rejuvenation of sun-damaged skin.
- Step 2: Collagen Lift Moisturizer. Layer on your serum or, use alone. It provides your skin with a collagen fiber boost that makes it appear fuller and firmer.
- Step 3: Fill and Freeze Wrinkle Treatment. It hyper moisturizes your skin, filling in cracks to decrease the depth of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Step 4: Micro Peel Resurfacing Pads. Use these regularly, ideally once up to three times weekly depending on your skin’s tolerance. It delivers mild exfoliation that stimulates faster rates of skin regeneration and turnover
What Are Derm Exclusive Key Ingredients?
Derm Exclusive products typically include a combination of the following ingredients:
These will likely consist of alpha and beta hydroxy acids (AHA and BHA), mild exfoliates that thoroughly lift and eliminate the damaged top layer of your skin to reveal newer, lesser damaged skin. Examples of exfoliating ingredients used by the brand are malic acid, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid.
– These protect your skin from further damage to give your skin more time to work out repair and recovery. Examples of antioxidants used by the brand are ultrasomes and photosomes.
– enhancing ingredients: These relieve chronic dryness and dehydration. Examples used are proprietary ingredients, Renovage and Collaxyl.
– Still touted to be the gold standard for wrinkle correction, some Derm Exclusive products are infused with retinol. Vitamin A promotes faster skin turnover and inhibits pigmentation as well.
– Derm Exclusive reviews list Argireline, Matrixyl 3000 and Myoxinol as the key peptides used by the brand. Peptides work to help improve the effectiveness and efficiency of natural skin mechanisms for repair and regeneration.
Pros and Cons of Derm
- The brand has been designed by a licensed dermatologist and plastic surgeon.
- Your skin may obtain both instant and long-term benefits.
- Derm Exclusive reviews attest that these products deliver the best results when used together.
- Guarantees are available depending on the retailer.
- These products are conveniently sold online.
- These products work best together and may be costly to buy in bulk.
- Not all ingredients may be well tolerated by all skin types.
- Different users will experience this product differently.
- Guarantees are not offered across all purchases.
- It may not be easily accessible for all locations worldwide.
What Is The Price & Quantity Of Derm Exclusive?
A: Derm Exclusive reviews reveal that this brand is sold in sets that are typically priced over $100 each.
Should You Buy Derm Exclusive?
A: Derm Exclusive products are formulated with a decent lineup of anti-aging ingredients. However, little is known about the formulations, apart from key ingredients mentioned online. Side-effects like irritation may affect people who have more sensitive skin.
Does Derm Exclusive Come With A Guarantee?
A: Product guarantees are offered by retailers and does not automatically cover purchases across sellers.
Can I Use The Derm Exclusive Review With Makeup?
A: This will depend on the type of product used. Read manufacturer instructions for proper guidance..