- Eye cream reviews
Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel Review
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel Description
A targeted anti-aging formula, Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel is especially designed to reduce the appearance of the most problematic aging signs in the delicate eye area. Because the skin in this part of the body is the thinnest and most sensitive, a special combination of ingredients is used to fight premature aging. This eye gel is a special blend of peptides and ground-breaking natural stem cell technology.
Dermagist is a skin care company based in Florida and it has been selling anti-aging products online for some time already. It offers a range of products for general skin care but the brand claims to specialize in anti-aging formulations. The company does not have a good reputation and there are complaints from consumers who have tried their formulas. It appears that this company uses deceptive marketing practices to dupe would-be customers.
To use Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel, apply a thin layer on the skin around your eyes. Massage the product onto skin to enhance absorption and let it dry naturally.
One container (15 ml) of this anti-aging gel is priced $99 on the Dermagist website.
Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel Ingredients
- Haloxyl: This peptide is said to fade dark circles quickly by strengthening capillary walls and preventing the leak of blood particles, which is said to be the main cause of this unsightly aging sign.
- Eyeliss: An ingredient that drains puffy under eye bags, this peptide is said to break down fatty globules that accumulate beneath the skin – it is then flushed away and eliminated from the body as waste.
- Matrixyl: A popular anti-aging peptide, it boosts collagen and elastin production to keep skin smooth and elastic. There are newer versions of this peptide but it is still a popular ingredient in anti-aging formulations.
- Phytocelltech: It is a brand of stem cells that are derived from rare apples. These stem cells mimic human skin cells, sort of tricking the body into producing new cells, which basically heals skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel Advantages
- Formulated to diminish problematic aging signs in the eye area
- It contains advanced anti-aging peptides
- The product uses plant stem cell technology
- Many online reviews are positive
- It comes with a money back guarantee
Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel Disadvantages
- No clinical proof of its effectiveness and safety is available
- Most positive online reviews appear fake
- There are reports that getting a refund is very difficult
- It is very expensive at almost $100
- Many user reviews say it isn’t really very
RECOMMENDING TO PURCHASE
Dermagist Eye Revolution Gel initially looks like an impressive anti-aging product. However, when you take a closer look at its formulation and read reviews from people who have tried it, this is obviously an overpriced formula that doesn’t deliver on its claims. The biggest problem is the lack of clinical testing that proves it is really effective. There are even reports that it can cause adverse effects on skin so this is not really a recommendable anti-aging eye gel.
Dermagist products come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Because the skin around the eyes is so delicate, it really needs to be treated differently from other facial skin. Eye creams generally use ingredients that are gentle and non-irritating and should help reduce puffiness and any darkness under the eyes which makes us look older than we are. At the same time, antiaging eye creams and serums should also contain ingredients that reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and stubborn crow’s feet that appear over time.
Below you'll find some of the Best Eye Wrinkle Cream formulations on the market in our opinion: